Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In the name of Nikolas Cruz, Saint Rex Whitmire Harbour has gone ER today.

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date

Do you support the creation of Incelistan?

• Total voters
This thread’s just as autistic as the people who support kekistan. You decide if that’s good or bad.

This guy is a fucktard loser and not incel. There is no incel uprising or rebellion. That's a wet dream.

I applaud his effort but 0 kills doesn't deserve a saint title.

This guy is a fucktard loser and not incel. There is no incel uprising or rebellion. That's a wet dream.
There is an Incelistani Inquilab, don't be so downhearted!

Also,

if (!male.equalsIgnoreCase("Chad")){
male = "sub8 Incel";
}

Think that these attacks by isolated, hopeless males are going to keep influencing eachother in a big, killing ripple effect?

I'm so over Incelistan.

He picked a shitty location. Man open fired on a highway wtf.

Fuckin go in a night club or something or better yet go to cochella. That’s where all the disgusting whore go out to party.

What’s the point in injuring a 74 year old man and a 50 year old dude.

Think that these attacks by isolated, hopeless males are going to keep influencing eachother in a big, killing ripple effect?
We'll kill the foids as well!

He picked a shitty location. Man open fired on a highway wtf.

Fuckin go in a night club or something or better yet go to cochella. That’s where all the disgusting whore go out to party.

What’s the point in injuring a 74 year old man and a 50 year old dude.
Yea tbh but his intents were still honorable

Real shame that he didn't manage to snuff anyone. How hard can it be?

His targets were moving quickly and he couldn't see them clearly. He set himself up in a totally awful situation to actually kill. Either idiot or didn't have it in him to put down other people; and just wanted enough guilt to put the bullet through his own head.

We'll kill the foids as well!
This got even my emotional corpse of person mildly excited, for a moment. Enough silent roping.
Let those who know life's true nature, wage war on it. Join me in pouring a drink out for this new hERo, tonight.

Cucktears will be masturbating to this thread tonight

Glory unto St.Blackops2cel

who writes handwritten notes in 2018, I don't believe it, I am betting the police planted false evidence as they couldn't find any online evidence which can be traced by people who aren't in the police force.

This got even my emotional corpse of person mildly excited, for a moment. Enough silent roping.
Let those who know life's true nature, wage war on it. Join me in pouring a drink out for this new hERo, tonight.
Hail ho! Say it so! Incelistan Zindabad!

who writes handwritten notes in 2018, I don't believe it, I am betting the police planted false evidence as they couldn't find any online evidence which can be traced by people who aren't in the police force.
Tbh this is actually kinda true... handwritten notes, like, really? But he'll always be a Son of Incelistan! Incelistan Zindabad!

Exactly, until it inspires a guy in a "serious position" to do something "big" which makes the world regret ever making men incels. Imagine if a guy working at a nuclear plant wanted to go ER, and he knew how to make the plant have a nuclear meltdown by force, he could just lock himself inside the control room with a gun, brace the doors and then rig the entire place to blow. Its after some shit like that happens that society will stop fucking with us and truly "understand their position".

Exactly, until it inspires a guy in a "serious position" to do something "big" which makes the world regret ever making men incels. Imagine if a guy working at a nuclear plant wanted to go ER, and he knew how to make the plant have a nuclear meltdown by force, he could just lock himself inside the control room with a gun, brace the doors and then rig the entire place to blow. Its after some shit like that happens that society will stop fucking with us and truly "understand their position".
Probably the best life fuel I have seen on here.

Hail satan! More people need to die.

0/10? He's at least average and mogs most of the userbase on here.

:feelsokman:

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

holy fuck r u autistic lmao hes not even incel why are you praising retard murderers do you not have anything better to do with ur time lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back