Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We, as incels must evolve

W

worstcel

Banned
-
First first, I would like to begin by addressing my recent threadmaxing behaviour, i am not threadmaxing, but because i haven't posted that much maybe once in the past 12 or so days i have to make up for it either way so i have no choice.

First off listing our biggest insecurities

Height - giraffes evolved to be tall because they fed on tall trees, so we must do the same, begin climbing and eating trees, preferably the tallest ones for best results.

Face - we must begin consuming rocks, therefore strengthening our facial muscles and teeth

Strength - u may be thinking, "Hey, worstcel, ur cool and all but can't I just gymcel for this?" WRONG. We must wrestle huge animals, therefore maximizing adrenaline (I'm kinda lost on this one myself too).

Bone structure - overall we must practice doing weird movements, like waving our arms in circles in the air so our bones can expand and adapt to our behavior, therefore our bones become more flexible. Also falling off buildings and jumping on animals from buildings will maximize bone strength.

Now to list our smallest insecurities

IQ - Outsmart animals while on adrenaline boost, this is how we evolved to become smart and we must continue trolling animals.

Just climb on trees , eat rocks , wrestle bears and dance like a retard theory

Ok.

I already do that stuff.

How do i pass on my rock eating moose punching genes?

Funny NFL. Jfl

I'm down to do a zulu tribal war dance with you guys

No evolving for yo face