Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We are too far gone at this point

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I look at myself and realise how different I am from others. Different interests, different habits, different mindset and I don’t even bother changing them. Because I’m a 27 year old virgin trying to fit in is cringey af. I can’t connect with people especially women cause the average girl has a body count of 50, they get sex like air while I have been rejected by like 1000 girls. Its impossible to share anything with others everything just feels so distant when it comes to people. And being subhuman looking doesn’t help either.

And I remember realising this back in 2020 when I was sitting at a cafe with my old itis. I looked at her drinking dressed like a slut and thought “damn she fucks” while I’m a virgin loser who got rejected by everything. And of course she didn’t like me, she kept belittling and treating me like shit, idk probably cause she was gonna meet chad afterwards.

How exactly did you get to join "special forces"? :feelshehe:

I used to think that I had a chance to at least Geomax and date or even marry a SEA foid, because I'm still at the looks threshold for some sub 6 ethnic gooks.

But I realize that my mind is far too abnormal to fit in long enough even with a foreigner white halo. It would be massive undertaking with all the acting I would have to do.

I mean, I can't even get a second date with the occasional sub 5/10 245lb+ landwhale. So what does that tell you?

Wish I was autistic enough to cope and be satisfied with a lovedoll synthetic partner like the dude on My strange addiction.

View: https://youtu.be/6XSeHmygz9c

just realizing any women above the age of 14 has fucked more than 50 different men disgusts me

Gone past the point of no return

Completely true

Having your entire existence reduced to this is fucking brutal

Second date means nothing either

True. But really what I meant was a second date, as in hanging out alone at her place or something. At least then you know that sex or some physical contact is in her mind. I didn't mean like a Starbucks or dinner pay-pig date.

He joined the "special" forces
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I took the tests and got in
Sorry dude, you'll never get me to believe that shit. I'd need to see a video of you first holding up a piece of paper with your username written on it, and then you walk over to a pull up bar and do at least 10 pull ups.

You don't sound like someone in Special Forces, you don't sound like someone who has the mental fortitude required to survive the training to even survive in combat.

I look at myself and realise how different I am from others. Different interests, different habits, different mindset and I don’t even bother changing them. Because I’m a 27 year old virgin trying to fit in is cringey af. I can’t connect with people especially women cause the average girl has a body count of 50, they get sex like air while I have been rejected by like 1000 girls. Its impossible to share anything with others everything just feels so distant when it comes to people. And being subhuman looking doesn’t help either.

And I remember realising this back in 2020 when I was sitting at a cafe with my old itis. I looked at her drinking dressed like a slut and thought “damn she fucks” while I’m a virgin loser who got rejected by everything. And of course she didn’t like me, she kept belittling and treating me like shit, idk probably cause she was gonna meet chad afterwards.
i relate to what you are saying here, i don't really feel much connection to normies or girls. Sometimes when my brother brings home his normies friends i try to joke with them but most go over their heads because they dont get my type of humor that i use with my online/introverted friends. Now imagine how hard it is to socialize with girls since their whole existence is tik tok and sucking dick

True. But really what I meant was a second date, as in hanging out alone at her place or something. At least then you know that sex or some physical contact is in her mind. I didn't mean like a Starbucks or dinner pay-pig date.
Yeah I get it. I never had that sadly

You don't sound like someone in Special Forces, you don't sound like someone who has the mental fortitude required to survive the training to even survive in combat.
You will be surprised

i relate to what you are saying here, i don't really feel much connection to normies or girls. Sometimes when my brother brings home his normies friends i try to joke with them but most go over their heads because they dont get my type of humor that i use with my online/introverted friends. Now imagine how hard it is to socialize with girls since their whole existence is tik tok and sucking dick
It’s over for us

Slay the grannies with dementia in retirement home

I have been rejected by like 1000 girls
higher effort than me TBH
not going to state my pathetic low number or people will start calling me volcel
at some point you realize that cold-approach is fucking useless and bound to get you vilified in society
sorry PUA but that shit only works for brads like roosh

higher effort than me TBH
not going to state my pathetic low number or people will start calling me volcel
at some point you realize that cold-approach is fucking useless and bound to get you vilified in society
sorry PUA but that shit only works for brads like roosh
Yeah cold approaching is bs and personally I didn’t do it much eithet

ten toes down in the blackpill personally

I was far gone when i was around 20

True and very relatable. Long time inceldom rots your brain, your perception and reality. I also, as a wizard, have a hard dealing with the fact that girls with less than half my age get sex like they get air and have a completely fullfilling life.

I’m so far out I’m too far in

It’s the reality
A reality formulated by a bully deity hellbent on making it's creations suffer for the glory of ego to show the multiverse council whose boss.

True and very relatable. Long time inceldom rots your brain, your perception and reality. I also, as a wizard, have a hard dealing with the fact that girls with less than half my age get sex like they get air and have a completely fullfilling life.
It’s over for us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back