Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are the ones that figured out women

Chincel

Chincel

Greycel
It’s always known that normies struggle with how the female mind works, what women really want etc. and they always want to seek the answers. For example, on instagram I saw a post asking what powers do you want and one of the most liked comments was “ability to undestand the female mind”. 

Then i realized that we already understood it through the blackpill. It was us, the incels, males with no female experience whatsoever actually understood how females work. Unbelievable.

Femaloids themselves do not understand themselves.

once you remove your hope and emotions out of the equation, the raw nature of the reality of human relations will reveal itself to you. normies have way too many hopes and biases to have a impartial outlook on social relations

Chads don't have to put in our efforts to find the truth via The Black Pill; they're already living proof of that.

Even women themselves don't understand their minds. They are not aware that it's all about looks so they just dub it personality and shit.

Some Inceltears cuck, when I said, women aren't mysterious, said: "that's your problem, that's why you can't get a gf". What a MANGINA. I need to find women MYSTERIOUS in order to get one? LMAO.

oblivioncel said:
once you remove your hope and emotions out of the equation, the raw nature of the reality of human relations will reveal itself to you. normies have way too many hopes and biases to have a impartial outlook on social relations

THIS

We understand women because we are not blue pilled beta orbiters

FACEandLMS said:
Some Inceltears cuck, when I said, women aren't mysterious, said: "that's your problem, that's why you can't get a gf". What a MANGINA. I need to find women MYSTERIOUS in order to get one? LMAO.

cucktears are pathetic pieces of shit. just lol at them

none of this is new information.

even blue pilled faggots know looks are #1 and personality means fuck all. they wont admit it because it will drive them to suicide

Another sign of their retardation is how they think we can't know about women since women don't like us, despite all of the studies, statistics, and experiments we have.

It's like how an expert observing a bunch of wild animals can know more about the creatures than they do themselves, because the creatures are primitive and simple creatures just like women are.

DankIncel said:
THIS

We understand women because we are not blue pilled beta orbiters

cucktears are pathetic pieces of shit. just lol at them

Ironically, they're incel too.

mental_out said:
arent you a noncel any way? which would kind of disprove their point?

I had a brief period as a noncel or a luckcel, which as you say, disproves their point.

"wamen are so confusing"...says the blue pilled man.

women are even more predictable than men.

Everyone is aware of the blackpill, but they refuse to swallow it.

Bluepilled cuck: How can I make sure she stays with me?
Blackpilled master: You don't, just prepare for her to hop onto the next guy once she gets bored with you, or a better offer comes along.
Bluepilled cuck: No... no way she is like that.

2 years later bluepilled cuck is divorced, living in a 1 bedroom apartment while she gets the house and he has to give up 3/4 of his check for child support.

After having hundreds of conversations with them over the last decade (masquerading as a female), females are very easy to understand.

Everything they do is based on raising their own status.

They do not feel empathy for anyone, including their own children.

They lie incessantly in public situations because of fear. This makes them angry and vicious to each other in closed situations. And I think this is why feminism is spreading, they want to absolve that fear, but it's unnatural. Men are physically stronger and females must cater to them.

Chincel said:
It’s always known that normies struggle with how the female mind works, what women really want etc. and they always want to seek the answers. For example, on instagram I saw a post asking what powers do you want and one of the most liked comments was “ability to undestand the female mind”. 

Then i realized that we already understood it through the blackpill. It was us, the incels, males with no female experience whatsoever actually understood how females work. Unbelievable.

What frustrates me is that normies admit that physical attraction is a perquisite for dating but stress the importance of personality. If you don't have the looks it doesn't matter how good your personality is. Looks have always been and will always be the most important thing in attracting a mate. Their rhetoric infuriates me, but I do my part in the real world by shooting down idiotic platitudes and beliefs. Lord help you if you say that personality is most important in dating in my presence. You WILL get an earful.

HomoheroBishii said:
It's like how an expert observing a bunch of wild animals 
That's exactly what we are! I feel I am an expert on female behavior because of my redpill days of trying to figure out the "secret" to attracting women.  I've read books upon books on human behavior and body language, studied them endlessly in the wild.  Just to finally be blackpill on my own.  then found the incel group a year later and that filled in all the gaps and hardened my own ideas.

I wish I would have found incels sooner than wasting all that time figuring shit out on my own..the answers were here all along.

incel said:
none of this is new information.

even blue pilled faggots know looks are #1 and personality means fuck all. they wont admit it because it will drive them to suicide

This.

yes women are mysterious as long as they dont act the way you think they should.

chad has no problems understanding women
incels have no prob understanding women
bluepill = hur dee dur women are mysterious and confusing

unfortunately i spent a good chunk of my life bluepilled

People who have any semblance of a normal life can't think the way an incel thinks. They can afford to lie to themselves that looks "don't matter that much" and that "relationships aren't everything" because they aren't lacking in either department. At least not to a point where it becomes a problem.Nobody wants to be this way. If you got a girlfriend tomorrow you'd stop believing it too.

If we're the only ones who understand how women work why can't we get laid

oblivioncel said:

This is right. It's usually very obvious, it's foolish hope and sometimes other biases that gets in the way of seeing it.

SilentSoup said:

Same reason if you were getting murdered and understood why you'd still be getting murdered. Understanding isn't everything.

incelman said:
Even women themselves don't understand their minds. They are not aware that it's all about looks so they just dub it personality and shit.

Just like the cockroach does not understand its mind, the female does not understand hers.

how the female mind works:

see my face---->run

SilentSoup said:

if you have to ask that question it means you don't understand women at all.

Sometimes I think I've figured out how the whole society and social relationships works

I mean females act so irrational that you got to think there is some kind of complex reason why but no they're that fucking stupid

incel4life said:
Just like the cockroach does not understand its mind, the female does not understand hers.

Females spend so much time with other people that they don't develop self awareness.

SilentSoup said:

"We"

It's so cute when CuckTears tries to fit in. By the way, the "then why can't you get laid," completely gave it away buddy boyo. Try harder when you inevitably make a new account.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Everyone is aware of the blackpill, but they refuse to swallow it.

Bluepilled cuck: How can I make sure she stays with me?
Blackpilled master: You don't, just prepare for her to hop onto the next guy once she gets bored with you, or a better offer comes along.
Bluepilled cuck: No... no way she is like that.

2 years later bluepilled cuck is divorced, living in a 1 bedroom apartment while she gets the house and he has to give up 3/4 of his check for child support.

The redpill fucks are awful too. I tried to post there recently in some "Tinder Tips" thread and said why bother if you're not at least a solid 8, and someone said "get out of here with that incels shit."

Incels is growing, TRP is dying, they know it.

oblivioncel said:

this x1000. that is the beauty of this place . raw unfiltered truth. sometimes it hurts, but its a necessary pain to grow and evolve.