Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are the new generation of conservatives.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I'm not trying to argue politics. I'm merely pointing out my observation that during my time on this website I've noticed that some key incel beliefs happen to coincide with a few key conservative beliefs.

We're both strongly against feminists and SJWs. We both yearn to recreate a time when society had radically different social and moral standards. A time when slut shaming was still a thing, for both women and men. It was looked down upon for women to wear skimpy outfits in public just to tease men. A time when women were feminine, compassionate, and knew their role to play in life. Marriage was the norm and divorce was looked down upon. There were far less women in the workplace, meaning you wouldn't be turned down from a job just because a female boss doesn't want to look at your ugly face every day.

Now I'm not saying we are or will become exactly like conservatives of the 50's ideologically. There's plenty of things us and conservatives don't necessarily agree on, like religion. Most Incels seem to either not believe in the existence of a god or if they do they resent him for putting us into such shitty lives.

My main point is this: In 20 or so years, after all the old conservatives alive now are dead, who's going to replace them as the only remaining group that still advocates for LESS female "empowerment" and the return of morality in dating? Isn't that kind of what's already happening now? A generation of normies bluepilled by a society ruled by feminazis and SJWs has come to dismiss everything we say on the grounds that we're just mentally inept losers, but in fact we're actually having intelligent discussions about important things like men's rights and morality. How are we any different from those old people our generation collectively dismisses as "boomers living in the past?"

Imagine actually thinking conservacucks are strongly against feminists and SJWs

We may replace boomer conservatives, but we won't be conservatives ourselves. Conservatism has proven to be impotent against the left.
There's no longer anything worthwhile left to conserve.

I like to think of myself as more of a reactionary then a (((cuckservitive))) but sure bro.

[UWSL]A time when women were feminine, compassionate, and knew their role to play in life. [/UWSL]
Zoomer foids are more feminine now than they ever have been, especially compared to foids from generations past. Foids were never "compassionate". Fucking stop with this empathetic gender bullshit. Unironically pisses me off. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT LIE ON AN INCEL FORUM

Zoomer foids are more feminine now than they ever have been, especially compared to foids from generations past. Foids were never "compassionate". Fucking stop with this empathetic gender bullshit. Unironically pisses me off. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT LIE ON AN INCEL FORUM
i didnt mean they were compassionate towards men or ugly men. I was talking about being compassionate in other ways. But whatever, go off my man.

i didnt mean they were compassionate towards men or ugly men. I was talking about being compassionate in other ways. But whatever, go off my man.
Idk man that sounds like damage control to me. If it's not compassion towards men, then compassionate in what ways exactly?

it's usually the genetic leftovers that don't like "progress"
zoomer foids are pretty damn aggressive
"feminine" sure... but not reserved and many of them don't have basic manners

modern conservatives are not strong enough to stand up against sjw agenda

Imagine actually thinking conservacucks are strongly against feminists and SJWs

They are but all boomercons will ever do is cry "you know the KKK were democrats right?" or "if we use the government as a weapon against them they might use it as a weapon against us!" They will never say that slut-shaming is a moral imperative. They will never say that the US systemically discriminates against white men. They will never admit that Incels are more put-upon than blacks and women combined.
Politics is a cope, both sides of the political spectrum don’t give a shit about unattractive men

True but a traditional society where female sexuality is adequately restricted and policed is more beneficial to ugly men than a sexually liberal society.

Last edited:
modern conservatives are not strong enough to stand up against sjw agenda
Agreed, and op has a point. We are pretty much giga based “conservatives” on steroids.

I’d actually quite like a less feminine girl if it means she doesnt act retarded. You know it would motivate me to be more masculine if a girl was more masculine than me.