Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are the modern niggers

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
When i was learning history in well, history class. I learned about slavery in Africa and well, racism. The only reason black people were enslaved instead of whites were 2 things. One black skin was exotic at the time for white americans so if a slave escaped, they have a much harder time blending in the a escaped white slave. And the 2nd and slightly smaller reason was simply put, Africa was not as developed or advanced as we were at the time. They had no idea of economics or education macking them apear alot dumber then whites. And then there was the word nigger to enforce degradation to blacks but to he realisticit was more meant degrade slave in america then blacks. That lack of education is were the idea of blacks were dumb and all that shit i see. And the lack of education in black dense areas is also were we get alot of negitive steryotypes on blacks. So why deos that matter? Well it more of hystory repeating itsel then anything else.

I decided to do somthing i dont see alot of incels do. Look at the perspectives of a blue piller or a chad or a stacy. Well its almost a copy of well, slave owners and slave in america. They see us as dumb sub human people. Except we technicly existed before the idea of slaves existed. Case in point what happend to the weak or not as smart man during the cave man era. They like to throw judgment at us blocking us from social events, wich prevents us from knowing people socially, there fore macking us for doing things that they find retarded. Then theres the other half of the situation.

You know how there were also the slave owners for blacks? For us well its probably extremly close to us. Literally. My mom and her physicly abusive boyfreinds were always supper strict, enfofrcing there means of a ideal child. Forcing me to read wich i still fucking hate. Preventinge from enjoing things i liked. Enforcing rules i dont see other parrents make. Im sure we all had parrents like these or ones who just dont pay attention to out sufferering. And it wasnt for my success. Not for my well being but for there ideal child.

My mom was hell bent on me being left wing and going to college. Only letting me watch left wing educational shows like discovery and nat geo, wich i did enjoy and still do but that was the only thing i enjoyed. It wasnt until i showed signs of becoming her ideal child did she loosen her rules on me. Proving the abuse wasnt for good will. And then theres the ending of jim crow.

Im sure after slavery but before the civil rights movment, blacks tend to go the thug route and it didnt really help em one bit. Some probly murdured white people or robbed em or beat there kids and it made the whites even more againts em and voilent twards em. Well fast forward to today and we see well the incel version of that. The mass shooting from people like Eliot, that and also the pedo loli steryotype that comes from some incels who have a pedo mindset. Now what do you think is gonna do? Well if you can tell this site were all on says no sexualization of minors so that kinda explains what happends. Way before i got into the incel movment i remember seeing stuff about incels being on FBI watchlists, weather for pedophilia or terrorist attacks. Even though predatory natures werent really well known for black during jim crow. Terrorism was a concept from em. Despite terrorism making things worse for blacks it made things worse for em. So how did they get out of this shit? By doing the oppisite.

Im sure 90 percent of you all know who MLK is. He protested peacfully. He made the "I have a dream" speach. There were other black people who did simuler things but MLK was the most famous. He got em together. He chose to do the opisite of what alot of black people did. He chose to speack for peace and co existence. On the day of his death was the day he stabed segragation. Segragation didnt die imediatly as it was dying a slow death of blood loss. Now blacks have equal rights and treatment 99 percent of the time. The question is how do we get our seat in society?

Well thats up to us really. The biggest difference between us and blacks is 2 things, our hystory and our actions. Then again how you treat people is what theyll become. Eliot became a killer because people treated him like subhuman. Yeah there was conflicts that was his fault but it was a fucked up society giving him the motive. Theres also the other side of the coin. "Treat people how you wanna be treated". Yeah these people are reeking of pride but is us flashing our own pride gonna make em reason? I see some incels not alot but some of em do so. Or will they stay stuborn with there own pride and then make there assumptions and mainstream ideoligys? Alot of mainstreamser probably dont even know what incels are. They only know us for what they see us do. What I know for myself is tribalsm never works out well. Both proud boys and antifa are labeled as terrorists by the FBI. 2 large scale tribalists who throw riots. Being better then the majority of mainsream fuckers might he our better options. At the same time ive never really met another incel so theres probably much more to the situation that i dont relise. Things you guys experienced ive never seen happen before.

Asian American men are precisely how yt wanted the American negro to turn out.

That is to say, law abiding, not taking their yt women, and not raising a ruckus while watching their own women get taken enmasse by them.

When i was learning history in well, history class. I learned about slavery in Africa and well, racism. The only reason black people were enslaved instead of whites were 2 things. One black skin was exotic at the time for white americans so if a slave escaped, they have a much harder time blending in the a escaped white slave. And the 2nd and slightly smaller reason was simply put, Africa was not as developed or advanced as we were at the time. They had no idea of economics or education macking them apear alot dumber then whites. And then there was the word nigger to enforce degradation to blacks but to he realisticit was more meant degrade slave in america then blacks. That lack of education is were the idea of blacks were dumb and all that shit i see. And the lack of education in black dense areas is also were we get alot of negitive steryotypes on blacks. So why deos that matter? Well it more of hystory repeating itsel then anything else.

I decided to do somthing i dont see alot of incels do. Look at the perspectives of a blue piller or a chad or a stacy. Well its almost a copy of well, slave owners and slave in america. They see us as dumb sub human people. Except we technicly existed before the idea of slaves existed. Case in point what happend to the weak or not as smart man during the cave man era. They like to throw judgment at us blocking us from social events, wich prevents us from knowing people socially, there fore macking us for doing things that they find retarded. Then theres the other half of the situation.

You know how there were also the slave owners for blacks? For us well its probably extremly close to us. Literally. My mom and her physicly abusive boyfreinds were always supper strict, enfofrcing there means of a ideal child. Forcing me to read wich i still fucking hate. Preventinge from enjoing things i liked. Enforcing rules i dont see other parrents make. Im sure we all had parrents like these or ones who just dont pay attention to out sufferering. And it wasnt for my success. Not for my well being but for there ideal child.

My mom was hell bent on me being left wing and going to college. Only letting me watch left wing educational shows like discovery and nat geo, wich i did enjoy and still do but that was the only thing i enjoyed. It wasnt until i showed signs of becoming her ideal child did she loosen her rules on me. Proving the abuse wasnt for good will. And then theres the ending of jim crow.

Im sure after slavery but before the civil rights movment, blacks tend to go the thug route and it didnt really help em one bit. Some probly murdured white people or robbed em or beat there kids and it made the whites even more againts em and voilent twards em. Well fast forward to today and we see well the incel version of that. The mass shooting from people like Eliot, that and also the pedo loli steryotype that comes from some incels who have a pedo mindset. Now what do you think is gonna do? Well if you can tell this site were all on says no sexualization of minors so that kinda explains what happends. Way before i got into the incel movment i remember seeing stuff about incels being on FBI watchlists, weather for pedophilia or terrorist attacks. Even though predatory natures werent really well known for black during jim crow. Terrorism was a concept from em. Despite terrorism making things worse for blacks it made things worse for em. So how did they get out of this shit? By doing the oppisite.

Im sure 90 percent of you all know who MLK is. He protested peacfully. He made the "I have a dream" speach. There were other black people who did simuler things but MLK was the most famous. He got em together. He chose to do the opisite of what alot of black people did. He chose to speack for peace and co existence. On the day of his death was the day he stabed segragation. Segragation didnt die imediatly as it was dying a slow death of blood loss. Now blacks have equal rights and treatment 99 percent of the time. The question is how do we get our seat in society?

Well thats up to us really. The biggest difference between us and blacks is 2 things, our hystory and our actions. Then again how you treat people is what theyll become. Eliot became a killer because people treated him like subhuman. Yeah there was conflicts that was his fault but it was a fucked up society giving him the motive. Theres also the other side of the coin. "Treat people how you wanna be treated". Yeah these people are reeking of pride but is us flashing our own pride gonna make em reason? I see some incels not alot but some of em do so. Or will they stay stuborn with there own pride and then make there assumptions and mainstream ideoligys? Alot of mainstreamser probably dont even know what incels are. They only know us for what they see us do. What I know for myself is tribalsm never works out well. Both proud boys and antifa are labeled as terrorists by the FBI. 2 large scale tribalists who throw riots. Being better then the majority of mainsream fuckers might he our better options. At the same time ive never really met another incel so theres probably much more to the situation that i dont relise. Things you guys experienced ive never seen happen before.
Like im reading all of this GrAYcel shit:smonk:

not reading past your first paragraph because it was riddled with pure kikery brainwashing bullshit that's not even close to reality. i suggest you distance yourself away from the propaganda machines

I didnt read but incel situation is for sure worst than black people during the segregation :feelsaww:

Stop trusting Jews teaching (((history)))!

Everyone knows they brought coastal Africans shitty rum, that they traded for slaves

Niggers are put on a pedestal in the west so I’d say they get equal, if not BETTER treatment than whites over here
Put on a pedestal on social media, not in real life.

At least niggers could still get sex