Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are the losers that Madara was talking about

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
Weeb .is genocide when?

registered today and almost 9 hrs online
new permarotting resident

Is naruto worth watching because of madara and other similar "dark" characters ?
Im never watched anime in my whole life and the only tv series that i watched was peaky blinders :soy:.
Yes. The best villain is a fascist(isn't Madara). Something interesting taking in consideration that most weebs are bluepilled leftists and they agree with him.

Yes. The best villain is a fascist(isn't Madara). Something interesting taking in consideration that most weebs are bluepilled leftists and they agree with him.
Cool, i may watch in the next few weeks, do you (or any other brocel) also know dark animes to recommend me to watch it?
Something a bit more psychopathic ( about dark triad), something like Death Note

Is naruto worth watching because of madara and other similar "dark" characters ?
Im never watched anime in my whole life and the only tv series that i watched was peaky blinders :soy:.
No, it’s not worth it. Everyone and their mothers has seen Naruto. It’s literally the most normie anime ever and most of it isn’t even good. There are plenty of better anime with darker and actually mature content
Cool, i may watch in the next few weeks, do you (or any other brocel) also know dark animes to recommend me to watch it?
Something a bit more psychopathic ( about dark triad), something like Death Note
Please for the love of God don’t watch Naruto. The Madara arc is like 500 episodes into the series and Shippuden is mid anyway. Watch Vinland Saga, Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Monster, Code Geass, and Psycho Pass as your first animes instead and thank me later. All of these shows are extremely dark compared to (((Naruto :feelspuke:))), with the last 3 being similar to Death Note :feelsokman:

Last edited:
No, it’s not worth it. Everyone and their mothers has seen Naruto. It’s literally the most normie anime ever and most of it isn’t even good. There are plenty of better anime with darker and actually mature content

Please for the love of God don’t watch Naruto. The Madara arc is like 500 episodes into the series and Shippuden is mid anyway. Watch Vinland Saga, Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Monster, Code Geass, and Psycho Pass as your first animes instead and thank me later. All of these shows are extremely dark compared to Naruto (:feelspuke:), with the last 3 being similar to Death Note :feelsokman:
thanks anon, i will watch these after some weeks :feelsYall:

thanks anon, i will watch these after some weeks :feelsYall:
Np greyfriend. Have fun. I wish I could watch those shows for the first time again :feelscry:

Please for the love of God don’t watch Naruto. The Madara arc is like 500 episodes into the series and Shippuden is mid anyway. Watch Vinland Saga, Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Monster, Code Geass, and Psycho Pass as your first animes instead and thank me later. All of these shows are extremely dark compared to Naruto (:feelspuke:), with the last 3 being similar to Death Note :feelsokman:
kek another cringe shit that i will say: do you know any (or if they exist) romance-only anime when you are the main protagonist ?
Something like a visual novel (like katawa shoujo or the average romance one) but in anime version ?
helps me cope a bit with life :feelshaha:

kek another cringe shit that i will say: do you know any (or if they exist) romance-only anime when you are the main protagonist ?
Something like a visual novel (like katawa shoujo or the average romance one) but in anime version ?
helps me cope a bit with life :feelshaha:
That’s not cringe bro, if anything it’s based because 2D >>>>>>>>>> 3DPD

Both One Room and Room Mate are series from SMIRAL and Typhoon Graphics, and both are described as “first-person narratives,” where the viewer is insinuated to be the audience in one-on-one and face-to-face interactions. Each series has three different “routes” where either an assumed male protagonist interacts with a woman, or an assumed female protagonist interacts with a man. One Room focuses on female “routes” and Room Mate features male “routes.” As each character’s tale unfurls, the series are supposed to simulate the feeling of actually speaking to, getting to know, and even flirting with.

I’m hoping to see more of these types of series, but with improvements made to them in the interim, because as much as I love a silly little love story, these shows simply aren't doing the medium justice. And I'm hoping to see that turn around in the future.

That’s not cringe bro, if anything it’s based because 2D >>>>>>>>>> 3DPD

Both One Room and Room Mate are series from SMIRAL and Typhoon Graphics, and both are described as “first-person narratives,” where the viewer is insinuated to be the audience in one-on-one and face-to-face interactions. Each series has three different “routes” where either an assumed male protagonist interacts with a woman, or an assumed female protagonist interacts with a man. One Room focuses on female “routes” and Room Mate features male “routes.” As each character’s tale unfurls, the series are supposed to simulate the feeling of actually speaking to, getting to know, and even flirting with.

I’m hoping to see more of these types of series, but with improvements made to them in the interim, because as much as I love a silly little love story, these shows simply aren't doing the medium justice. And I'm hoping to see that turn around in the future.
thanks i will check these, the only thing that really makes the trick about making me cope is actually the 3d, i like to play games with romance on it, the ones that i like are the witcher 3 and life is strange :soy::soy::soy::soy: (if you remove the sjw shit, the three games are pretty good, i recommend), katawa shoujo really was the only one that could make me like it, dont have stupid adventures on it, is just the real life world with waifus, no 2d game could beat it.

thanks i will check these, the only thing that really makes the trick about making me cope is actually the 3d, i like to play games with romance on it, the ones that i like are the witcher 3 and life is strange :soy::soy::soy::soy: (if you remove the sjw shit, the three games are pretty good, i recommend), katawa shoujo really was the only one that could make me like it, dont have stupid adventures on it, is just the real life world with waifus, no 2d game could beat it.
I’ve heard of Katawa Shoujo was really good, too bad I don’t play vidya. I didn’t know the witcher had romance in it, ofc it does, the MC is a high T chad and played by Henry Cavill in the Jewflix show

Jfl you like life is strange? @Diocel thoughts? :dafuckfeels:

Must be torture being a romancecel tbh. Never even began for you buddy boyo

i wouldn't watch naruto if i were you

Jfl you like life is strange?
Too many sjw shit, but i like it, i played the 1 around 2015, the rest i played this year (started the 3, 2 days ago), they unironically are good, at least is the only shit i can really cope a bit, but when its over i get depressed and mad.
Just imagine you wait around 2 to even 3 years to a game to launch, and when you see, you complete that shit in 3 days (with all side quests and shit), jfl.
IS OVER
i wouldn't watch naruto if i were you
is that bad ? :feelshaha:

Nice thread, as an incel I often think about what I would dream about under the Infinite Teskuyomi. For me, it would be having my oneitis actually liking me back, and waking up next to her every morning with our kitten.

Pain connects us

Even the boom from the second video sounds like a mogging, damn man.

@Laskah do you find the NHK fun?

Even the boom from the second video sounds like a mogging, damn man.

@Laskah do you find the NHK fun?
Are you the fag who used to have harry potter waifu or im wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back