Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are so intelligent

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
Srs look at any bluepilled normies or even high IQs we mog them brutally in our understanding of things, they parrot lies we have freedom to see beyond, they are chained down by society without freedom to fly above it and look from a height. We might not have 200 IQ scores but we're easily in the top 1% in understanding

We're just good at what we know: the blackpill. But sometimes i legit think any high IQ person would actually agree with us on our worldview.

We're just good at what we know: the blackpill. But sometimes i legit think any high IQ person would actually agree with us on our worldview.
Cant they are members of the cult of society it would take a great deal of work to help even high iqs

I'd trade all that understanding if I could live a normal life as a normie tbh
years of being isolated without a female touch fucked up my brain to a point of no return

Ice oh laysh in leeeeeds two datru th we are obsess t two un derstan dwy we are losers

Just look in history all man who had high iq they was misogynyist.
Tesla was smartest person who ever live on this planet
Tesla was a Chad(6'2 at that time and a good looking face) he was a volcel because he know Women are to inferior to him and they only seeking power, He know the women is a parasite creature and a backstabber, sabotager.

Men in the 1950s we're exactly like us in terms of ideal family life and lifelong goals.

Just look in history all man who had high iq they was misogynyist.
Tesla was smartest person who ever live on this planet
Tesla was a Chad(6'2 at that time and a good looking face) he was a volcel because he know Women are to inferior to him and they only seeking power, He know the women is a parasite creature and a backstabber, sabotager.
View attachment 130182View attachment 130183
What were his quotes about this?

They know but they have an agenda in spreading falsehoods.

I'd rather be NT and low intelligence

Not really: most people who are actually intelligent come to similar conclusions that we come to, just without a name. If you talk to anyone who has spared a couple of minutes to think about society and the changes in female standards and whatever, they'll see the difference. But does it matter to them? Usually, not in the slightest.

The issue lies in the fact that our discoveries do not seem relevant to the average person. I mean, women are delusional and will not accept it whatsoever, and men do not want to accept it, but, even then, it's only applicable to a little under 30% of men; of whom, most don't want to accept that it's over.

It's similar to stormfront and pol shit: I don't care if whites are more intelligent, if I'm honest; it doesn't apply to me. Well, it might, but not so much to a degree that I spend a lot of time reading and thinking about race with like-minded people. Maybe they're right; maybe they're wrong, but I don't subscribe to it, so how am I supposed to know? Sure, if I spent some time thinking about it and reading studies, I'd likely eventually come to a similar conclusion to them, but I can't be bothered.

A lot of high IQ philosophers were based and blackpilled,they knew woman's place and purpose and that they were inferior to men.But the sub 60 iq feminists and cucks nowadays know it better right:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not really: most people who are actually intelligent come to similar conclusions that we come to, just without a name. If you talk to anyone who has spared a couple of minutes to think about society and the changes in female standards and whatever, they'll see the difference. But does it matter to them? Usually, not in the slightest.

The issue lies in the fact that our discoveries do not seem relevant to the average person. I mean, women are delusional and will not accept it whatsoever, and men do not want to accept it, but, even then, it's only applicable to a little under 30% of men; of whom, most don't want to accept that it's over.

It's similar to stormfront and pol shit: I don't care if whites are more intelligent, if I'm honest; it doesn't apply to me. Well, it might, but not so much to a degree that I spend a lot of time reading and thinking about race with like-minded people. Maybe they're right; maybe they're wrong, but I don't subscribe to it, so how am I supposed to know? Sure, if I spent some time thinking about it and reading studies, I'd likely eventually come to a similar conclusion to them, but I can't be bothered.
it all boils down to your perception of how these things effect you personally.

I'd trade all that understanding if I could live a normal life as a normie tbh

^^^

Heavy, heavy cope OP. Muh HIGH IQ. Who cares, you sit in your basement rotting all day.

Last edited:
My high IQ normalfag friend agree with the fact that looks>everything else. Also that young females are best looking. :soy::blackpill:

Thoughts on "high IQ" normies? I thought they were all npcs who deserve to be controlled tbh.

It is not so important that wheter we are intellegent or not the good fact is that we are brave enough to accept the basic truths that most people in their cowardice ignore.

I’m low IQ when it comes to school related shit but I’m extremely high IQ when it comes to random stuff. Blackpill, killers, judging people from the looks of them, etc

My IQ is really high ngl

Who cares about being intelligent if you can't make use of it to your benefit, a tool is only worth boasting about if you can do something with it, being intelligent for the sake of patting yourself on the back is for egoists and its pointless

Either way from my perspective, intelligence is just natures substitute for actual capability

Thoughts on gay people? (srs)
Well, they often can't change their sexuality, so I don't inherently dislike them, despite finding their sex acts vile and repulsive.

Like race issues, the problem often lies in embracing degenerate culture under the guise of their identity, which is unnecessary. Gay men don't have to speak like retards and wear superfluous pinks; they're just copying what gay culture tells them to do and making it their core identity.

Black people don't have to speak with "nigga, yaaah" and all that shit if they just don't embrace mainstream western black culture. It's often youths who cannot find their identity anywhere, so use an immutable part of themselves (race, sexuality, even inceldom; we are not exempt from teenage virgins who find incels and make it their identity; think supercheatbros) to use as a representation, and, oftentimes, that's not a positive thing.

Gay people aren't bad, but the secondary characteristics outside their sexuality of liking to fuck men or be fucked which affect their mannerisms or life in other ways are often negative. It's the gays who let themselves sink to that level who annoy me, pretty much.

I guess average to low iq is in the majority so they dictate who is socially acceptable and we arent the ones

Srs look at any bluepilled normies or even high IQs we mog them brutally in our understanding of things, they parrot lies we have freedom to see beyond, they are chained down by society without freedom to fly above it and look from a height. We might not have 200 IQ scores but we're easily in the top 1% in understanding
Yes.