Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are running out of time

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
We are aging and we still havent accomplished the most simple life experiences.
I'm 21 years old and I still haven't kissed a girl in my life.
The fact is that it will just get harder and harder for all of us as we age more, a 30 year old KISSLESS incel is basically hopeless at that point.
And there seems to be a big chance that we will enter a world war 3 type scenario or another type of war soon or in the near future with all the issues going on with Syria, Russia, and Iran.
Men in our age range will definitely get drafted in a war, and then we will die even sooner as a kisless virgin. Or we get severely injured and spend the rest of our lives missing a leg or something.

I hope there's a big war, the world need's to wake up.

at least incels were able to die on the frontlines as heroes back in the day.

I doubt there will be a draft though

We are aging and we still havent accomplished the most simple life experiences.
I'm 21 years old and I still haven't kissed a girl in my life.
The fact is that it will just get harder and harder for all of us as we age more, a 30 year old KISSLESS incel is basically hopeless at that point.
And there seems to be a big chance that we will enter a world war 3 type scenario or another type of war soon or in the near future with all the issues going on with Syria, Russia, and Iran.
Men in our age range will definitely get drafted in a war, and then we will die even sooner as a kisless virgin. Or we get severely injured and spend the rest of our lives missing a leg or something.

It's so fucking over for me 27 and kissless. I try going out but it doesn't work.

And those who made it back were given a nice GI Bill, a suburban home, and a conservative wife.

JFL if you were not in the greatest generation

True indeed. I hope WWIII will never happen though. I dont care if i will live as a virgin my whole life, i just want to study in peace.

Kek there is always a draft, there was even a draft during the Vietnam war even though that war posed no threat to the United States.
I doubt there will be a draft though

True indeed. I hope WWIII will never happen though. I dont care if i will live as a virgin my whole life, i just want to study in peace.
Really? I kinda like the idea of being drafted and dying in a war. If you live you can get free uni aswell:feelsokman:.

We timed out a long time ago homie. Its been over for us, we just didn't always know it.

Really? I kinda like the idea of being drafted and dying in a war. If you live you can get free uni aswell:feelsokman:.

I am not living in the west and there is no chance they would give you entrance to an university here. They see soldiers as disposable meat shields and chances of surviving is quite low. I dont want to die.

I am not living in the west and there is no chance they would give you entrance to an university here. They see soldiers as disposable meat shields and chances of surviving is quite low. I dont want to die.
I feel you. For some reason i though you were a USAcel:think:, where you from bro?

Reasonable indeed, given that a lot of users are from USA here. I am from Turkey.
I thought the Turks where really nationalistic and respected their troops.

I thought the Turks where really nationalistic and respected their troops.
They think the soldiers will automatically go Jannah when they die, so they dont care if they die or not .President of our goverment, Erdoğan mocked martyrs and their families. What do you think happened?

Nothing, Turkish people accepted it. They actually attacked the media that critisize him, they simply dont care. Goverment sees soldiers as numbers and its people use them to fuel their own narcissism.

It only gets worse from here.

Reasonable indeed, given that a lot of users are from USA here. I am from Turkey.
Do you like it over there? I've heard Turkey is the best country in the middle east.

Do you like it over there? I've heard Turkey is the best country in the middle east.

Absolutely not, i want to get out from this country as soon as possible. It is a literal ticking bomb that is going to explode soon, every single part of the country.

Absolutely not, i want to get out from this country as soon as possible. It is a literal ticking bomb that is going to explode soon, every single part of the country.
Lmao, that was a more negative responce than i expected:(. Where do you plan on going? We got lot's of freedom and whatnot over here;).

The middle East is a shithole so it's not really an accomplishment being the best country in there.
Well,that is true. I meant that it's alot better than say Iraq or pakistan.

Lmao, that was a more negative responce than i expected:(. Where do you plan on going? We got lot's of freedom and whatnot over here;).

It is not about what i plan to do, no one accepts us easily or wants us other than work force. I am also not smart enough to get scholarship, i would love to come to the USA though.

If I was in the age range for war I would dodge the draft. I don't owe anything to the government or "my country", filled with roastie whores who don't even like speaking to me.

It is not about what i plan to do, no one accepts us easily or wants us other than work force. I am also not smart enough to get scholarship, i would love to come to the USA though.
Just pretend your a refugee, say your from Iraq and and ISIS blew up the shack you lived in. That usualy seem's to work ;).

Just pretend your a refugee, say your from Iraq and and ISIS blew up the shack you lived in. That usualy seem's to work ;).

I am too white for that, my skin looks like pallor mortis stage of a corpse.

I am too white for that, my skin looks like pallor mortis stage of a corpse.
Same, i look kinda sick tbh. Probably because i get very little sun nowday's, i hate sunburns.

They think the soldiers will automatically go Jannah when they die, so they dont care if they die or not .President of our goverment, Erdoğan mocked martyrs and their families. What do you think happened?

Nothing, Turkish people accepted it. They actually attacked the media that critisize him, they simply dont care. Goverment sees soldiers as numbers and its people use them to fuel their own narcissism.

Do you like Erdogan? He seems like a POS to me but then again I am probably influenced by Western media
How is he seen in Turkey?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back