Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are probably one of the last generations of non chad men

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
IF, only IF , some of us manage to have kids, if its a male, it probably wont reproduce, and if it does, your grandson surley wont. Tbh when i die i wanna revisit Earth as a ghost in like 2200. Nevertheless, if some major change doesnt occur like state mandated women or state controlled marriages, nowadays only the top 20% of males get to choose their women, the rest get scraps. The standards of foids will get so brutal they will probably overthrow society. Imprison chads for sperm farms, enslave normies for labour, and abort sub 5 males. The end is near, be ready.

So what do you mean by "one of the last generations of non chad men" if normies will still exist? :forcedsmile:

IF, only IF , some of us manage to have kids, if its a male, it probably wont reproduce, and if it does, your grandson surley wont. Tbh when i die i wanna revisit Earth as a ghost in like 2200. Nevertheless, if some major change doesnt occur like state mandated women or state controlled marriages, nowadays only the top 20% of males get to choose their women, the rest get scraps. The standards of foids will get so brutal they will probably overthrow society. Imprison chads for sperm farms, enslave normies for labour, and abort sub 5 males. The end is near, be ready.
Genetics isn't the only factor.

environmental factors can turn you into an Incel even with Chad genes.

So what do you mean by "one of the last generations of non chad men" if normies will still exist? :forcedsmile:
Would you really count being slave doing heavy labour, no wife, barely any food, living?

Let's just face it bro, the world is over. It's set into a death spiral there is no possible way out of. Technology cannot save us. "Going green" it's too late for that. The world is severely overpopulated.

We are the last generation ever. We'll live to see the children die too worst of all. I don't want to admit it but it's true.

It is December & where I live & it's nearing a bit humid.

Let's just face it bro, the world is over. It's set into a death spiral there is no possible way out of. Technology cannot save us. "Going green" it's too late for that. The world is severely overpopulated.

We are the last generation ever. We'll live to see the children die too worst of all. I don't want to admit it but it's true.

It is December & where I live & it's nearing a bit humid.
i agree but i think we and maybe another generation will live

chads are like 10% or even less it wont be enough to breed every single willing woman plus genetic recombination aint shit and even stacy and chad can breed normie or worse. Normies would be literally new incels and there would be billions of them that will resort in some violence.

1. Most women don't have children with Chads because they don't have access to them or because Chads use condoms before pumping and dumping them.

2. Women tend to have children past age 30, which increases the probability of their offspring being born with some kind of disorder or disease. The quality of eggs decreases as women age, and so does the potential quality of the baby.

3. Because of genetic recombination, babies can be born with average or below average features even when their fathers are Chads. Not to mention environmental factors like chemicals in the atmosphere, water, and food.

So no, we are not the last generation of Chads. The world will not be populated by Chads. It will be populated as it always was: some incels, some Chads, and normies being the majority.

chads are like 10% or even less it wont be enough to breed every single willing woman plus genetic recombination aint shit and even stacy and chad can breed normie or worse. Normies would be literally new incels and there would be billions of them that will resort in some violence.
Based, chaos. Pure chaos. Pure evil. More evil than all. Outbreak of evil even. Satanic retake

1. Most women don't have children with Chads because they don't have access to them or because Chads use condoms before pumping and dumping them.
Stacies do. Even beckies, pump dump and bye bye.

3. Because of genetic recombination, babies can be born with average or below average features even when their fathers are Chads. Not to mention environmental factors like chemicals in the atmosphere, water, and food.

So no, we are not the last generation of Chads. The world will not be populated by Chads. It will be populated as it always was: some incels, some Chads, and normies being the majority.
Do you seriously believe, it will stay like that, seriously? Do you not see more and more men being incels. More hypergamy day by day by day?

Stacies do. Even beckies, pump dump and bye bye.

Do you seriously believe, it will stay like that, seriously? Do you not see more and more men being incels. More hypergamy day by day by day?
Yes, there are more incels, but that doesn't mean future generations will be comprised of Chads. Future generations will be taller, for sure, but not Chads.

The future generations will be full of Tranny's brainwashed from MeToo and Woke movements on steroids

Yes, there are more incels, but that doesn't mean future generations will be comprised of Chads. Future generations will be taller, for sure, but not Chads.
You dont think ppl will become aware of whats going on? Hypergamy my guy, its increasing, theres no denying. A normie cant get a becky normally. Chads get all the women, sub5 women refuse to date sub 5 males. Thats in 2023, and its exponentially getting worse.

You dont think ppl will become aware of whats going on?
That's not even my point. My point is: future generations will not be comprised of Chads. Of course people are going to notice what is happening and hopefully sooner than later.

Yes bro less than 1% of the population will reproduce ok

Yes bro less than 1% of the population will reproduce ok
You dont believe, ok? See u in the afterlife, north pole 0°N 0°W, 2150. We meet there at the 14th of august as ghosts. We'll take a walk. And then ull see

That's not even my point. My point is: future generations will not be comprised of Chads. Of course people are going to notice what is happening and hopefully sooner than later.
Sub 5s will be extincst nevertheless.

Sub 5s will be extincst nevertheless.
Nope. Indians are some of the most disgusting creatures the world has ever seen, and there is a BILLION of them. Many other ugly people reproduce like rabbits. Genetic recombination will make sure that some people are ugly irrespective of the general population's beauty. And most women don't have Chad babies.

So no, you're wrong.

Cope, all foids get to reproduce regardless of how butt ugly they are so incel genes will still descend from them.

Unfortunately no

Cope, all foids get to reproduce regardless of how butt ugly they are so incel genes will still descend from them.

There will always be incels. Even if Chads were the only men having kids, incels will still exist because:

1. Ugly and non-NT women will still have kids.
  2. Genetic recombination can give you the worst traits of both parents.
  3. Germline mutations and teratogens can cause deformities (and disease).
  4. Women's standards continue to increase over successive generations.
If sexual selection actually permanently weeded out all the incels, this would have happened millions of years ago. Some men will always be born unlucky. And today's normies will be tomorrow's incel. It's a never-ending cycle.

Last edited:
if chad and becky have kids is that a guarantee there kids are gonna be sexhavers when they growup? can beautiful people have ugly kids?

Future generations will be high tier normies on average LTNs will be truecels and MTNs will be Incels

Future generations will be high tier normies on average LTNs will be truecels and MTNs will be Incels
And then if u go far enough, theoreticaly chads will prevail. @SuperPerfectCel

if chad and becky have kids is that a guarantee there kids are gonna be sexhavers when they growup? can beautiful people have ugly kids?
They can but its not that common. The bloodline ends with him tho.

Chads will always be a rarity in every generation thats why they are chad.

Chads will always be a rarity in every generation thats why they are chad.
:yes:

In terms of looks, Chads are the top 20% of men. That bracket never expands. The standards just get higher.

:yes:

In terms of looks, Chads are the top 20% of men. That bracket never expands. The standards just get higher.
yes, appx 20. But human beautiy ( highest psl and smv) will theoretically reach its limit. When that happens, its over

I wanna come back as a ghost and haunt everyone

i mean probably we are the last generation of blackpillers/TFL
most of us had a shitty childhood(child neglect, loneliness, physical and verbal abuse, no role models, etc)
so as adults we can more or less tolerate how shitty life is.

But youngcels and kidcels didn't suffer any of this, when they discover that their value is assigned to them cause of their looks and genetic limits they will rope,

The ugly foids that reproduce with chadlites will still give birth to Incels. Though, you are right. It's only a matter of time.

That might be true for white people but ethnics continue to breed among their families and produce shit offspring so cels will still be around.

That might be true for white people but ethnics continue to breed among their families and produce shit offspring so cels will still be around.
RAce krieg ig(ingame)

Nope we are always creating more through (((((chemicals)))))) in the food air and watER

Incels will always exist, if Looks ceases to become a factor, Women will find something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back