Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We are not alone in drowning in loneliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.y...als-facing-loneliness-epidemic-150258087.html

Loneliness has reached “epidemic” levels in recent years. The issue is especially pronounced in younger generations. In a recent study, 30 percent of U.S. millennials said they always or often feel lonely and 22 percent said they have “no friends.” Loneliness may be even more pervasive among members of Gen Z.

It’s not just an American problem. In Japan, as many as half a million people live in social isolation. One in five Canadians identifies as lonely. The British government recently appointed a minister for loneliness to combat the issue.

The toll that loneliness takes goes beyond just emotional well-being. It is associated with higher blood pressure and heart disease. Loneliness has been shown to have a health impact similar to smoking 15 cigarettes a day. It has also been seen as a possible cause of antisocial behavior and even, by some, as a factor in mass shootings.

We aren't alone boyos. This is really sad tbh.

Foids say they are lonely while having 154 unread messages.

The British government recently appointed a minister for loneliness to combat the issue.
JFL. Like that's gonna do shit.
In a recent study, 30 percent of U.S. millennials said they always or often feel lonely and 22 percent said they have “no friends.” Loneliness may be even more pervasive among members of Gen Z.
This number includes females, and as we know they can't be lonely. Therefore it would be appear that up to 60% male millenials are lonely.

JFL. Like that's gonna do shit.

This number includes females, and as we know they can't be lonely. Therefore it would be appear that up to 60% male millenials are lonely.
60%, with atleast 20% more being to delutionally bluepilled to admit it

That moment when you smoke full packs daily

That moment when you smoke full packs daily

So theoretically you're smoking 1.75 packs a day. Since your loneliness is equivalent to 0.75 pack additional a day lol

So theoretically you're smoking 1.75 packs a day. Since your loneliness is equivalent to 0.75 pack additional a day lol
Win for me. Gonna die earlier

Boyos, we are all smoking 0.75 pack a day of cigarettes, regardless if you actually smoke or not, JFL

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.y...als-facing-loneliness-epidemic-150258087.html

Loneliness has reached “epidemic” levels in recent years. The issue is especially pronounced in younger generations. In a recent study, 30 percent of U.S. millennials said they always or often feel lonely and 22 percent said they have “no friends.” Loneliness may be even more pervasive among members of Gen Z.

It’s not just an American problem. In Japan, as many as half a million people live in social isolation. One in five Canadians identifies as lonely. The British government recently appointed a minister for loneliness to combat the issue.

The toll that loneliness takes goes beyond just emotional well-being. It is associated with higher blood pressure and heart disease. Loneliness has been shown to have a health impact similar to smoking 15 cigarettes a day. It has also been seen as a possible cause of antisocial behavior and even, by some, as a factor in mass shootings.

We aren't alone boyos. This is really sad tbh.

Need a female blackpill to get back to how things should be. Figure it out kids, then start pushing it.

You are correct, the society we live in is not good for anyone, including foids. They aren’t happy fucking chads and getting left, but women are too brain damaged to fully understand this.

Our brains were designed to be tribal within small communities. Social networks and the internet in general has shortwired peoples brains and it is fucking them.

Need a female blackpill to get back to how things should be. Figure it out kids, then start pushing it.

You are correct, the society we live in is not good for anyone, including foids. They aren’t happy fucking chads and getting left, but women are too brain damaged to fully understand this.

Our brains were designed to be tribal within small communities. Social networks and the internet in general has shortwired peoples brains and it is fucking them.

You're right, no one is happy. Not us, not females, not normies, not Chads. Society can't go on like this forever. Something has to change.

When is someone going to attempt to fix this problem?

When is someone going to attempt to fix this problem?

The blackpill is defined almost statistically at this point from the men’s perspective. Need to look at the same thing from the foid perspective. Why do we not have any pages on foid blackpill in the wiki? It takes two to tango to enable the current situation.

The blackpill is defined almost statistically at this point from the men’s perspective. Need to look at the same thing from the foid perspective. Why do we not have any pages on foid blackpill in the wiki? It takes two to tango to enable the current situation.
It's defined statistically from facts. A female's perspective doesn't matter.

It's defined statistically from facts. A female's perspective doesn't matter.

Aren’t there facts about their outcomes and happiness though? Your right though the facts are against their programming (ie perspective ). It’s an uphill battle and interesting that technology is at odds with nature.

the blackpill does include the female perspective though?? *omg that creep keeps messaging me wtf* *omg look how hot this guy is I want him to fuck me* the blackpill is LITERALLY understanding what the female perspective is. I think you need to take your virtue signaling ass back to IT

the blackpill does include the female perspective though?? *omg that creep keeps messaging me wtf* *omg look how hot this guy is I want him to fuck me* the blackpill is LITERALLY understanding what the female perspective is. I think you need to take your virtue signaling ass back to IT

Programming / perspective versus optimum outcomes.

I mean, your not wrong. Can anything be done to them with pnp/ data? Is there a foid blackpill? Can it exist?

Let me ask it this way. Is this article from op beneficial or no? @johnnyb

Last edited:
You're right, no one is happy. Not us, not females, not normies, not Chads. Society can't go on like this forever. Something has to change.

That’s cope. I’m certain chad is very happy.

That’s cope. I’m certain chad is very happy.
youd be surprised bro. most chads are not happy with just a pure hedonistic existence. their life still has no meaning

youd be surprised bro. most chads are not happy with just a pure hedonistic existence. their life still has no meaning

Yeah like Bieber. Dude seems absolutely miserable and lost. His life was just pure hedonism, and it seems he has nothing to really live for anymore after experiencing everything.

Yeah like Bieber. Dude seems absolutely miserable and lost. His life was just pure hedonism, and it seems he has nothing to really live for anymore after experiencing everything.
this life is truly garbage. its just that hedonism is the best cope because it keeps you engaged the longest before the existential dread sets in.