Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are no more than genetics show-off machines

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Every interaction, behavior, action or thing that happen in our life are undercover genetics demonstrations.

Your interpersonal relationships and your social life are a demonstration of your looks.

Your work is a demonstration of intelligence, strength and leadership.

Youe hobbies are a demonstration of your innate talents.

Life is just a big genetics contest.

Not really. As we age, we look worse. That only applies to like 30% of your life.

Holy shit a zyros thread

I already knew that though.

Not really. As we age, we look worse. That only applies to like 30% of your life.
How well you age and your ability to stay young is just another genetics demonstration.

In other words, it's OVER.

You can age well if your genes aren't utter shit,avoid sunlight, don't drink and smoke. Chads age badly because they are drinking & partying every single weekend for years

This is very true.

I can't even tell you how many guys I've talked to who would decide who they want to "date" solely based on ass and tits. And we all know how shallow women are.

not necessarily. This guy is in his 40s and could still fuck any woman he wants just based on looks alone.

How well you age and your ability to stay young is just another genetics demonstration.

That is true. Let me know what you think of this. There is a 52 year old actor who looks like he's in his 30s. His name is Aamir Khan. It's impressive if you ask me.

Age 44

maxresdefault.jpg
(

Age 51 - from fat to fit, look at this, it's impressive. Gymcelling helps.

[video]

not necessarily. This guy is in his 40s and could still fuck any woman he wants just based on looks alone.

He's pretty good looking. Look at my post before this one where I give another example.

Yep, we were born to lose

We were born too early for genetic engineering and mastery of space exploration and aliens.

Fuck nature. Roidmaxx and surgerymaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back