Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are morally superior to normies

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
Even in our circles someone going ER is very rare. More often incels will just find ways to cope and carry on or end up roping. If normalfags had to deal with just an ounce of my bitterness and resentment they'd go on a rampage instantly. Look at how hysterical foids get when they're not given more attention than they already get. It doesn't make me feel any better though, just a thought.

Normies will never sympathize with us as they can never understand our experiences. They’ve never lived through it:fuk:

I wanted to say no then I remembered what kind of dickheads are normies so yeah, probably we are.

Cope. Morales mean absolutely nothing

Normies are fragiles being that lives life on instinct.

Covid was legit proof of fragile normfags are. And foids are the worst ones out of all.

I wouldn’t say that tbh. It doesen’t even matter if someone is a normie or Chad or incel, when it comes to morals. Most incels are evil beings who don’t like others to be happy and therefore try to kick them down. Notice how incels are never supportive to other incels and jealous of everyone who has somewhat of a better life than them. Normies are the same. Only Chad can allow himself to be a good human, because everyone looks up to him and loves him and he doesen’t need to be like that, even though he is evil too, because human nature is just evil.

Last edited:
They reproduce and we don't so they are automatically morally inferior.

cant stand any normies. its them who are murderers and predators despite having girlfriends and wives, its them who commit violence despite all the privileges.

Even in our circles someone going ER is very rare. More often incels will just find ways to cope and carry on or end up roping. If normalfags had to deal with just an ounce of my bitterness and resentment they'd go on a rampage instantly. Look at how hysterical foids get when they're not given more attention than they already get. It doesn't make me feel any better though, just a thought.
I don't think that's entirely true bro. People on .is don't ER because everyone here is a pussy. Morals are what you believe internally and operate you life based off of, you can not claim (if you're black-pilled) that black-pilled incels are more moral than normal people.

Normies will never sympathize with us as they can never understand our experiences. They’ve never lived through it:fuk:
Indeed. Genuine empathy doesn't appear to be a normie trait. It's usually theatre to gain social points.

This is a good point. Living alone without a woman in your life hardens you and makes you more self-reliant.

I wouldn’t say that tbh. It doesen’t even matter if someone is a normie or Chad or incel, when it comes to morals. Most incels are evil beings who don’t like others to be happy and therefore try to kick them down. Notice how incels are never supportive to other incels and jealous of everyone who has somewhat of a better life than them. Normies are the same. Only Chad can allow himself to be a good human, because everyone looks up to him and loves him and he doesen’t need to be like that, even though he is evil too, because human nature is just evil.
nature is evil in general

So you're saying normies mog you in balls and basedness

OK

Cope. Morales mean absolutely nothing
They are a way to separate ourselves from cattle.
Of course they don't always work out in your favor, most often not.
But without them, we are way worse.
And yes we have to find our own moral compass ourselves and not totally follow what society dictates like most sheeple do.
Most normies aren't capable of this so that's why religion is needed for them. Otherwise they would rape and murder us incels because they don't know any better. They need a religion that will brainwash them for better or for worse. Religion is for normies to get in line.