Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are monsters. We really are.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
We are monsters. We are treated as such constantly.

We are treated like rapists.
We are treated like murderers.
We are treated like mass shooters.
We are treated like the scum of the earth.

We have been treated like that from an extremely young age by females.

We have been isolated, rejected and hated.

After years of this treatment, you have to ask yourself, why don’t we just become how they treat us?

Seriously. If you’re going to be treated like a monster, then you might as well act like one too.

I would if i wasn't autistic

Might as well as be the monster everyone thinks we are.

Ethnics are the antagonists and monsters in everyone's story.

I don't want to be like that though. Ideally I'd like to purge all the suppressed rage from my body, as long as I retain the blackpill, doing so would only be a benefit to me.

Many of us weren’t supposed to make it this far and it shows

idc enough to. I'm not really that angry. i come here for friendship. i laugh here more than i get mad. plus its not like people know i come here so living like that would reveal me.

Lol. We aren't even that! Our subhumanity is a joke to everyone around us. We're an item that exists to make lesser normies feel better about themselves and everytime we try to do anything normal or inspiring we're pushed back down because we're trying to break off the bottom of the totem pole because we're trying to liberate ourselves from our role that our genes gave us. All this demonizing of incels is just a shaming tactic to put us back at the bottom.

idc enough to. I'm not really that angry. i come here for friendship. i laugh here more than i get mad. plus its not like people know i come here so living like that would reveal me.
People definitely know you come here.

I'd rather be seen as a monster while being myself than acting like a monster and being seen as nothing more than a clown for them. Ugly people will never be seen as actual people. We're just to be mocked.

They are monsters.And bec. of them We are treated as monsters constantly.

They are rapists.
They are cum dumpsters
They are sluts
They are the scum of the earth.

No bro, we're just ugly.

I know the pain. If you are an ugly male living in modern society (especially in first world progressive countries), you are treated like a monster for no fucking reason, based only on your looks. And no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you niceguymaxx, no matter how hard you try and prove yourself it will never be enough. Ugly guys have received such a bad reputation that you will automatically be looked upon with disgust and automatically assumed to be a misogynist.

It really is a zero sum game for us.

If I act like a monster, then I'm sent to jail to be ass-raped and they win. I will not give them that satisfaction.

I want them to keep having to see my ugly face. Every day. Until I die. They can try to shame me for it, but I don't give a fuck. They will have to keep seeing it, and I know that drives them crazy.

Too fucking bad. Deal with my ugly ass face, you filthy whores.

I do no want to be a monster.They expect that I am a monster:cryfeels:They are making me want to be a monster.I should not disappoint them

They are creating monsters by treating us as such, but of course that would be denied.

im just too high inhib for now. Idk when ill snap.

I want them to keep having to see my ugly face. Every day. Until I die. They can try to shame me for it, but I don't give a fuck. They will have to keep seeing it, and I know that drives them crazy.

Too fucking bad. Deal with my ugly ass face, you filthy whores.
I do that too, I like to ruin their day with my face. They get really trigered when they see me chill doing normal stuff. I would like to infiltrate some normie group and sabotage their projects or something

an actual violent piece of shit will be treated like a missunderstod individual just because he is handsome

meanwhile we a bunch of harmless virgirns will be treated like unredemable monsters by foids

everything because we are ugly, foids superficiality knows no limit

After years of this treatment, you have to ask yourself, why don’t we just become how they treat us?

Seriously. If you’re going to be treated like a monster, then you might as well act like one too.
Yes my brother, we should! I was warned and shutted up for me spreading hate and make incels look like hate-group but seriously... If we already are monsters, why we shouldn't be really ones?

We can’t even get the basic respect humans receive. We are treated the worst of the worst.