Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are miles ahead of mainstream society

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
In life, I've always been behind, whether it be trends, life accomplishments, etc. However, the blackpill is the one thing that I'm miles ahead of most people on, and so are all of you. When PUA and "the red pill" were at it's critical mass (mid to late 2000's), most people were completely bluepilled. Puahate was formed in 2008, and blackpill knowledge began to be discussed. 10 years later, people are coping hard with PUA, "the Red Pill", self improvement, and online dating, while we are miles ahead with the blackpill. 10 years from now, the blackpill will be mainstream knowledge. We are pioneers, and I can't wait to see what we'll be discussing 10 years from now. Cheers to all of you :feelsokman:
drawn-joker-joker-2008-362791-5321322.gif

Any visionary’s here can see what’s after the blackpill ?

I know. It is like I discovered 4chan once again as a kid.

Just look how we have our own slang, how normalfags hate us. Last funny 4chan meme was virgin vs chad.

I bet in 10 years foid will be something like chick and already soon normies start to use -pill and -maxx to be ironic, quicky and edgy.

Nah, the blackpill will never be mainstream because if it gets mainstream it will shatter the very foundation of society. Men will revolt against chads and foids.

The redpill is somewhat mainstream because it's based around behavioral determinism, so people can still cope by deluding themselves into thinking that they just need to do the right thing, say the right words etc.

The pursuance of an entirely male society with android sexbots replacing foids. Utopia.

How many of us would still be alive to see the popularization of the blackpill
Marxist-Rodgerist uprising.We will redistribute the means of reproduction comrade

It's not really relevant since many of us may not even be alive if it ever becomes mainstream.

I honestly can't predict it. Psychic-cels, get on it
giphy.gif

I know. It is like I discovered 4chan once again as a kid.

Just look how we have our own slang, how normalfags hate us. Last funny 4chan meme was virgin vs chad.

I bet in 10 years foid will be something like chick and already soon normies start to use -pill and -maxx to be ironic, quicky and edgy.
It's the one thing we have that they can't be apart of. It reminds me of how in the late 90's/early 2000's, I was bullied for liking Star Wars as a kid, as it wasn't hip and mainstream. As an adult, I moved on. But when Disney took over, suddenly everyone was into it. It's no coincidence that Star Wars became popular when the story became ultra cucked and watered down.
The redpill is somewhat mainstream
This is what I mean by "mainstream". Of course the blackpill will never be truly accepted by society. But it will be a controversial and acknowledged topic that people take seriously enough to debate.
It's not really relevant since many of us may not even be alive if it ever becomes mainstream.
How many of us would still be alive to see the popularization of the blackpill
Don't rope bruh

The blackpill is the last stop. You don't recover from the blackpill.

In 10 years, the blackpill will probably be illegal and the internet will be controlled and censored a lot more than it is today.

I thought we were mainstream, but people still think incels whiteknight and donate to twitch girls.

I love The Dark Knight trilogy.

Still the greatest superhero films of all time, especially TDK.

Miles ahead of faggot, SJW, include foid superhero and related garbage, Marvel universe shit.

Most incels that take the blackpill live in misery for the rest of their lives. Their psyche irreparably breaks down and they join the graveyard of lost souls... Its only the strong willed that continue to live and fight against society's pressure on them. I dEseRve justice

I love The Dark Knight trilogy.

Still the greatest superhero films of all time, especially TDK.

Miles ahead of faggot, SJW, include foid superhero and related garbage, Marvel universe shit.
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

the iron pill for those who can afford it,domesticate our ego to our will .
I like to think that there is still hope
From blue pilled boomers to some redpilled milenial to blackpilled zoomer and finally the generation alpha embracing the iron pill.

Last edited:
True, so many more people will get destroyed and that will very slowly blackpill them I guess.

Too bad a lot of them will only get it after they end up completely annihilated in various ways, whether it's coping by being a "decent fucking human being" aka slave to women as reddit tells you to and still end up a virgin at 35, or getting outright divorce raped and lied to, or simply having their entire civilization fall apart around them in an orgy of violence, unhinged women and invading races.