Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel we are making casual racism cool again

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Some day a skinhead will club the back of my skull with a brick, and I will have completely have brought it on myself by inflaming racial hatred online. So in a 4D chess kind of way, I'm playing the long suicide game-- instead of suicide by cop, suicide by mayocel going ER, ironically inspired by my writing in the first place. All in all none of this matters because its all a nihilistic pussyless vaccuum anyway

The only racism being systemically encouraged and enforced is anti european

The only racism being systemically encouraged and enforced is anti european
yeah but jews are making anti-racism so uncool its like they are asking to get holocausted

Racism does not mean violence, that is the type of thing soys conflate. Making racist jokes does not mean you advocate violence. If I say nigger, it doesn’t mean I am saying kill all niggers

Racism does not mean violence, that is the type of thing soys conflate. Making racist jokes does not mean you advocate violence. If I say nigger, it doesn’t mean I am saying kill all niggers
racism doesn't mean violence, but it does mean, I DONT WANT YOUR RACE TO CONTINUE BREEDING

yeah but jews are making anti-racism so uncool its like they are asking to get holocausted
>get holocausted

you mean get sent to a labor camp then lie about a genocide?

>get holocausted

you mean get sent to a labor camp then lie about a genocide?
hey, I'd lie about a genocide too if I were sent to a labor camp