Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal we are like the poor male chicks who are culled brutally

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
this makes me sad a lot , sad to those male chicks that are killed and to us

literally everyone wants us dead and we are fuckıng worthless to everyone

ı feel like a bug who has been hated by everyone or a male chick that is culled brutally , but the culıng process takes very long for me

also ı feel lıke the egg of the perfect world from berserk

culled brutally

Then, there is no need to cull anyone, once I'm done.

Re: I just trolled the noobs at yes magazine
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148842017Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:22 AM CDT
"@anon reported for hate speech and cyber bullying""False-Reporting" is strictly prohibited in the "Roblox Community Guidelines".
Re: Bullying is not cool,its serious
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150249495Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:35 PM CST
Alright.While it's certainly accurate that "Bullying" is a rather persistent problem that certainly does requires awareness and management to appropriately handle the problem, creating a thread on an internet forum such as this certainly won't provide a solution to the problem and it's likely going to cause aggressive and unnecessary arguing.If you want to reduce the quantity of "Bullying" occurring then I would suggest that you communicate with people outside of a screen and utilize a website oriented towards problems such as this as it's a significant more effective strategy.

Terrorist maxxing

God dammit man every time ppl bring up the culling of male chicks thing I remember that clip of the male chicks getting shredded from that documentary a while back

U ruined my whole fuckin day can’t get that out of my head now

males are disposable in nature. Look at other animals and their social dynamics

Sperm is easy to make & eggs are hard to make

Fucking brutal. All males in different species are jesters and a good chunk end up dying alone. Bird species are great examples of jestermaxxers.

God dammit man every time ppl bring up the culling of male chicks thing I remember that clip of the male chicks getting shredded from that documentary a while back

just try to forget about ıt , why the fuck dıd you watched ıt then idiot

Mind me asking what the documentary was called?

Everything is cucked foids should be disposed and treated like shit not men

ı feel like a bug who has been hated by everyone or a male chick that is culled brutally , but the culıng process takes very long for me

I can't help but feel the same way. I always find myself in a negative headspace when I'm constantly reminded that nobody gives a shit about me/low status males.

Also, based berserkcel.

I can't help but feel the same way. I always find myself in a negative headspace when I'm constantly reminded that nobody gives a shit about me/low status males.

Also, based berserkcel.
me too

Male chicks need to go eah.

Maxresdefault

males are disposable in nature. Look at other animals and their social dynamics
It's an extreme excuse, tho. Not like foids are treated only like breeding animals and disposed of. They are treated like royalty.

These are all good metaphors for our situation.

This is us. The metal blades are soyciety :feelsrope:

As terrible as the culling of male chicks is, at least the suffering ends quickly. while we rot away in prolonged pain....

As terrible as the culling of male chicks is, at least the suffering ends quickly. while we rot away in prolonged pain....
Yeah was gonna say, if I was just fed straight from womb to meat grinder that would have been a mercy.

The term cuckold comes from birds

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back