Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are lied to because ethnics, sands often lead better lives

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★
If you're not from Europe you probably don't know the situation and it may be incomprehensible to you how sands, ethnics and generally dark-looking people have more success than the autistic white guy next door.
I see with my own eyes every day how ethnics date women.
This is even visible at school.
I have a dark looking guy in class and all the girls are into him.
I mentioned him once in another thread but I hate him so much.
He has a German name, but since his grandfather was Arab, he looks very ethnic.
Recently an Italian slut wanted something from him and he ghosted her.
Afterwards she was angry.
He also has an ex-girlfriend at school.
How many women this wanker has already fucked even though he has black hair, black eyes and a black beard.
He's not particularly tall, maybe a few centimeters taller than me (I'm 1.75cm).
But it's not just him but also other ethnics that I see every day.
Although they are often not premium women, but they have women and they have sex and I don't have that.
I don't know who spread these lies about ethnic people not having sex.
I have the feeling that it doesn't apply to Muslim migrants at all.
With Indians it's a different matter.
In Germany, most Indians live very privately and are very withdrawn.
They don't seek contact with other people.
But they also often marry according to their traditions and have sex at some point.
The only person without culture and without sex remains an autistic Pole like me who, at 23, has no experience whatsoever.
No girl was ever interested in me when I was the jester again.
Poles have the worst situation in Germany.
I was recently with a 28 year old friend and he still lives with his mother and without a girlfriend (also Polish).

Don't really disagree, but that's a bit unfair since you're comparing autists to non-autists. Every NT normie regardless of race has a better life than any autist regardless of race.

Don't really disagree, but that's a bit unfair since you're comparing autists to non-autists. Every NT normie regardless of race has a better life than any autist regardless of race.

thats a good point you right

@Whitefeminineboy mena ethnics are usually low inhib, often have masculine facial features. Also, some euro women find them exotic probably.

What happened to the racepill bullshit you white supremacist fags kept trying to force down ethnicel's throats? Now it's JBE (just be ethnic)? You guys are bipolar.

masculine facial features.
This is unfortunately true.
Often their masculine characteristics help them achieve great success.

Brutal.

I'm in the same situation as you, but 4 years older. Still never even kissed or held hands with a foid.

Foids love thugs, but many ethnics are actual complete beta subhumans, those ones cause repulsion to foids

fuck sand I want to nuke Middle East

What happened to the racepill bullshit you white supremacist fags kept trying to force down ethnicel's throats? Now it's JBE (just be ethnic)? You guys are bipolar.
This just reaffirms the racepill, since MENA are genetically and physically more similar to Europeans than other races
@Whitefeminineboy mena ethnics are usually low inhib, often have masculine facial features. Also, some euro women find them exotic probably.
MENA ethnics dont suffer from the racepill as badly as other ethnics because most North Africans, Northern Arabs, and Iranians look caucasion enough such that they can facially compete with crackers, and in terms of skin color, they aren't poop-brown like Indians, but rather orange-brown.

I'm a sperg autist, and I'm almost certain I would have ascended by now if I wasn't an aspberger-tard. I have multiple cousins uglier than me who have managed to get married. kill me rn!

Oil sheiks at theyre finest

THis is no different than that picture of tall white chadlite standing next to that short ugly ricecel and using it as a proof that height > face when you do a face swap. Being non-NT is a death sentence unless you are a literal chad, iregardless of race.

If you're not from Europe you probably don't know the situation and it may be incomprehensible to you how sands, ethnics and generally dark-looking people have more success than the autistic white guy next door.
I see with my own eyes every day how ethnics date women.
This is even visible at school.
I have a dark looking guy in class and all the girls are into him.
I mentioned him once in another thread but I hate him so much.
He has a German name, but since his grandfather was Arab, he looks very ethnic.
Recently an Italian slut wanted something from him and he ghosted her.
Afterwards she was angry.
He also has an ex-girlfriend at school.
How many women this wanker has already fucked even though he has black hair, black eyes and a black beard.
He's not particularly tall, maybe a few centimeters taller than me (I'm 1.75cm).
But it's not just him but also other ethnics that I see every day.
Although they are often not premium women, but they have women and they have sex and I don't have that.
I don't know who spread these lies about ethnic people not having sex.
I have the feeling that it doesn't apply to Muslim migrants at all.
With Indians it's a different matter.
In Germany, most Indians live very privately and are very withdrawn.
They don't seek contact with other people.
But they also often marry according to their traditions and have sex at some point.
The only person without culture and without sex remains an autistic Pole like me who, at 23, has no experience whatsoever.
No girl was ever interested in me when I was the jester again.
Poles have the worst situation in Germany.
I was recently with a 28 year old friend and he still lives with his mother and without a girlfriend (also Polish).
Just be rapefugee Theory confirmed?
Also, brutal that even in your post about ethnics having It easy you excluded curries because it’s over for them.

Just be rapefugee Theory confirmed?
Also, brutal that even in your post about ethnics having It easy you excluded curries because it’s over for them.
It's so fucking over for white incels

JBW, JBW, JBB are all true but depending on location. To argue if one is true & another isn't is a waste of time.