Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are just vampiric parasites.

Vigil

Vigil

Officer
★★★★
We are parasitic creatures who produce no offspring and our only hope is to go full sauron the deceiver in order to attain women. We will suffer for a thirst for women in this life and the next for eternity and the pain it will cause us will be immense. We were cursed to live this way and we will die this way.

Lets just form a massive all incel suicide partnership where we help each other commit suicide.
im insisting for a massive involuntary celibate death squad

fuck you fbi suck my tiny cock

NEET masterrace

NEETcels rise up

I'm glad I'm parasitic. If I can't be happy, I want to cause misery. If I'm not here to create, then I am here to destroy.

308.jpg

View attachment 82299
1 sorority at a time like ER intended or are we going to do some joker esque "Agent of Chaos" bullshit?
The Agent of Chaos angle always appealed to me, but sorority houses are pretty good targets

Lets just form a massive all incel suicide partnership where we help each other commit suicide.
High IQ

When a lot of men die, it will impact the society.
Men hold everything together with resources.
They must do something or lose what they have

“vampiric parasites” sounds badass tbh.

Go ER but with more than two people.
Well there's many things to consider, after all EH and DK were a 2 man team and they only got 13 despite all of that ammo and firepower they had

Well there's many things to consider, after all EH and DK were a 2 man team and they only got 13 despite all of that ammo and firepower they had
I think after they blew a couple kids heads off in the library they probably felt a bit guilty about killing people which is why they left alot of them alive.

A lot of us are slaves to the wage. Government doesn't provide welfare to all

I think after they blew a couple kids heads off in the library they probably felt a bit guilty about killing people which is why they left alot of them alive.
Well of course the psychological aspect played a role. Cho, for example was cold, silent, and efficient he was a machine. EH and DK were in over their heads the second their initial plan failed

Well of course the psychological aspect played a role. Cho, for example was cold, silent, and efficient he was a machine. EH and DK were in over their heads the second their initial plan failed
Yea cho was cold as north korean ice. He wasn't the same he was just going in for frags and land as many shots as possible dylan and eric were doing hollywood movie shit.

Yea cho was cold as north korean ice. He wasn't the same he was just going in for frags and land as many shots as possible dylan and eric were doing hollywood movie shit.
Sometimes it's best to keep it simple. On the other hand the reason why Cho isn't as well known or talked about is because he kept it simple

Vampires are chads and we are not even near to them

Vampires are chads and we are not even near to them
nah most of them are pathetic mewling underlings who have to hide and scrawl between cracks in the darkness begging for a powerful lord. In every vampire movie I've seen most of them are cowards except bram stokers dracula in that film he was a chad.