Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are just ahead of the curve

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ADYH0AA8X-Q

I remember this line from the movie, and its true, we are not outliners.

We are just ahead of the curve, all of those couples that are marrying today, chads stacies, normies, incels in denail, rich or poor. Can possibly create an Incel.

Inceldom is not just about looks, its also more about how society precives looks and how society behaves in general, in a degenrate society, most man have the potential of becoming Incels, only the chads (And even 8/10 chads are dating 5/10-4/10 women lololol).

Again we are not outliners, we are just ahead of the curve. In the coming decades inceldom will explode worldwide, and you won't be able to hide it anymore.

Joker was the first ER enthusiast in fiction:society::society::society:

Blaming "society" is so :redpill: and not :blackpill:.
Hypergamy was a thing long before our ancestors could even talk.

Blaming "society" is so :redpill: and not :blackpill:.
Hypergamy was a thing long before our ancestors could even talk.
I blame both, and how blaming society is redpill. Most redpill idiots, mostly speaks about self improvment and nothing owns u anything.

I feel like incels are so woke, that normie wokes are offended at how hard we go

Inceldom = involuntarily celibate

Can we just keep it at that instead of creating all this ideological stuff