Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we are incel brothers, let's not bring each other down

kankerincel

kankerincel

Banned
-
this guy actually addresses someone who commented that he looks terrible directly in his video. this actually broke my heart a little.

https://youtu.be/5QV2MyqeNhU?t=1m36s

kankerincel said:
this guy actually addresses someone who commented that he looks terrible directly in his video. this actually broke my heart a little.

https://youtu.be/5QV2MyqeNhU?t=1m36s

It's over for this guy, I really pity him.

jagged0 said:

We should pity each other as well

jagged0 said:

I can't even begin to fathom how he still comes across as a positive, happy person.

agreed. we shouldn't talk shit to each other. we are all going through the same thing whether it be recessed chin, short, small dick whatever

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
agreed. we shouldn't talk shit to each other. we are all going through the same thing whether it be recessed chin, short, small dick whatever

couldn't have said it better myself

Yes lot's of angry folks on this form

This guy ain't running any game unless he's rich.

fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature.
fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature. fuck nature.

True, OP. The new imports here are much more hostile, adversarial and argumentative.

Does he have cancer? It really pisses me off to see incels talk shit about each others looks and spread their pictures around, even if the guy is uglier than you, it does not really matter since you are both incel for life.

I hope this guy lives the most happier he can. It's heartbreaking to see the people in this website fight each other when we are just in the same boat. Let's be unite and hope for the best (even if it doesn't mean anything).

BlackPill47 said:
True, OP. The new imports here are much more hostile, adversarial and argumentative.

A lot of those assholes are from lookism.  They constantly eat their own over there.

How do u know he's incel. This guy is kinda old. He could have had a better time in his prime back when the world was less degenerate.

Yo, don't put anyone down even if they're objectively ugly (exception for tearscels). Even if you just want to give them the blackpill, you should tell them without outright calling them ugly. Truecels will find their way to this page eventually.

Celcelleclec said:
How do u know he's incel. This guy is kinda old. He could have had a better time in his prime back when the world was less degenerate.

that could be possible, buuut... his YT channel is basically a vlog channel and I have not seen/heard any mention of a female in his life in any of the videos I watched or thumbnails I scanned through

Some fake normies just want to watch other incels burn.