Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are in uncharted territory

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
No other time in human history were sluts given so much freedom and privilege. Even the most primitive societies kept a leash on female behavior and more conservative countries are still showing stiff resistance to women’s rights. But now we have bitches riding the cock carousel in their twenties and not settling down till it’s too late. How could this possibly end?

1.Ban premartial sex

2.Give birth control/condoms ONLY to married couples

incelman said:
1.Ban premartial sex

Pure retardation. I hope you like unplanned pregnancies because they would skyrocket under your proposal. And lemme guess, you would also ban abortion to put the cherry on top, right?

incelman said:
1.Ban premartial sex

I agree. It's time to imprison fornicators for ruining pair bonding ability and spreading STDs

Framecel222 said:
Pure retardation. I hope you like unplanned pregnancies because they would skyrocket under your proposal. And lemme guess, you would also ban abortion to put the cherry on top, right?

Degenerates shall pay

ItheIthe said:
I agree. It's time to imprison fornicators for ruining pair bonding ability and spreading STDs

Yes. Thye must suffer celibacy until they marry. Actually, we should ban sex completely. NOONE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY.

male suicidality is rising

and no media talks about it