Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are in an episode of twilight zone

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Everyone but ugly males gets easy, effortless sex. Chad and holes have been regularly fucking and "vibing" since 12, going to parties, getting blowjobs in their classrooms. While you've never been to a party, you've never had any relationship, you've never had sex or affection.

To everyone else, we are like robots or aliens from twilight zone. It is very abnormal to them, rotting your whole life despite your efforts. What's wrong with you? (We are ugly).

Want proof? See how casually whores talk about their teen relationships, "oh it sucked oh it was no big deal", that's how EASY it is for them they don't even think about it at all or even say how they weren't that great.

I hope I'm writing this to actual cels who sympathize, not fakecel larping fags. (To you larpers/ foids reading this please rope asap. I will venmo you the money for if you send proof to me. Thanks)

For everyone else there was never a question of if they'd ever have sex, it was just when. We're total as anomalies.

If you arent on social media with hundreds of followers or friends then YOURE the weird one to them.

Being different from the pack is what normies fear the most. You either conform or get ostracized.

You see how they fling the word incel around like an insult if you disagree with them to discredit you?

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

Never watched

Everyone but ugly males gets easy, effortless sex. Chad and holes have been regularly fucking and "vibing" since 12, going to parties, getting blowjobs in their classrooms. While you've never been to a party, you've never had any relationship, you've never had sex or affection.

To everyone else, we are like robots or aliens from twilight zone. It is very abnormal to them, rotting your whole life despite your efforts. What's wrong with you? (We are ugly).

Want proof? See how casually whores talk about their teen relationships, "oh it sucked oh it was no big deal", that's how EASY it is for them they don't even think about it at all or even say how they weren't that great.

I hope I'm writing this to actual cels who sympathize, not fakecel larping fags. (To you larpers/ foids reading this please rope asap. I will venmo you the money for if you send proof to me. Thanks)
I honestly think the same thing too.

But then I also remember foids aren’t oblivious to any of this and they’re all just massive egotistical bitches.

If you arent on social media with hundreds of followers or friends then YOURE the weird one to them.

Being different from the pack is what normies fear the most. You either conform or get ostracized.

You see how they fling the word incel around like an insult if you disagree with them to discredit you?

View attachment 248907
Yes I have no social media except .co