Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are herded here

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
You know you're fucked when you go to incels.is to calm down, and everything else on the internet makes you feel enraged.

You know you're fucked, when you can't help but slip out and inadvertently drop blackpills IRL, to people who you would THINK would understand you, only to reveal to everyone, that YOU are the alien in the room.

You know you're fucked when normal people advise you to just play along, and be another "hipster guy," when you are too autistic to even grasp the tangibility of externalizing a LIE as if it's normal behavior.

Normies just do not fucking get it. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. None of us do really. We are here because NOBODY IN REAL LIFE CARES ABOUT US. You think we have friends IRL, or family that actually care? You think we could walk into a bar, or a meetup and just make new legit friends, just like that? Our unwantedness and negativity exhibits itself in every pore and dimension in our being. I literally cannot comprehend positivity- it feels like a vaccuum, it feels so unreal that it bores me as much as a documentary about Hegel. While it is unfortunate that incels on occasion, go ER. I really just wish CHADS would go ER on incels like in the old days. We have a death wish, and it would be the ultimate act of darwinism to just fucking get outright murdered by our genetic superiors for being worthless human beings.

I for one, do not wish to be murdered.

The indifference of people might end up killing me tho.

I think once people get desperate enough they don’t care if they get good attention or bad attention. Even if people are abusing me now, at least it means they acknowledge my existence. It’s why I have such a history of baiting and trolling online. A negative interaction with a person is still interaction.

You know you're fucked, when you can't help but slip out and inadvertently drop blackpills IRL, to people who you would THINK would understand you, only to reveal to everyone, that YOU are the alien in the room.
Happened to me last night, fml