Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are handicapped so...

E

elTarator

Greycel
People who cant walk get free wheelchair, but how come we don't get free real doll? 
Discuss.

[img=285x420]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71kqzE3hhpL._SL1235_.jpg[/img]

It's actually pretty hard to get anything if you're legitimately disabled since disability gibs go to obese roasties.
Even dying children are getting the short stick to make room for the hamplanets' all-encompassing gravitational pull.

Real Doll is cope, needless to say. Okay, you just busted a nut inside a cold 4000 dollar hunk of silicone. You still get no validation and you still know that NO GIRL WANTS YOU. LOL @ people who still haven't realized that inceldom encompasses far more than just sex.

Fleshlights are pretty good if you just need a hole and to feel good. Much cheaper too.

Because society hates us. and wants to kill us but thats ok because i want to gas all the whores and degenerates and trannies. lets start with my roommate who is manwoman, a mtf tranny who loves making annoying gulping sounds because HEHEHEHE loves to swallow cock and fucking dengerate keeps me up all night I CANT STAND THE ARROGANT FUCK

we need surgeries and roids paid by the government tbh

We at least need a monthly payment so we can LDAR in peace at home.