Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are gonna be split in 2 species

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
C6QK6 1UYAUodPo

The biological species concept gives an explanation of how species form (speciation). A biological species is a group of individuals that can breed together (panmixia). However, they cannot breed with other groups. In other words, the group is reproductively isolated from other groups.
Now YOU tell me you guys, how the fuck does that manlet have ANY chance whatsoever? Look at her eyes, the other dude doesn't even EXIST.
According to Ernst Mayr, a new species forms when an existing species splits. A similar idea had been suggested in the 19th century by Moritz Wagner. Dobzhansky described the role of reproductive isolation in the formation of new species. Once a species lives in two different areas, the geographical isolation makes breeding between the groups reduce or stop. Each group develops features which make breeding between them work less well. Eventually, each group becomes a 'good' biological species, because the two species do not reproduce with each other even when they are together.
Soon, we'll be split in 2 species: incels and chads. Look at what the Bantus have done to the pygmies, our destiny is to live in the woods isolated and eventually enslaved by the Chad tribe, FUCK this gay earth, it's a piece of shit. There's not such thing as going ER, its called SELF-DEFENSE, in this case, from EXTINCTION

I don't disagree but conor murphy looks like shit in 2019. He's balding, got off the roids and looks nothing like he did in this peak in this video.

Very short sighted view imho. Genetics is a subject that will be heavily studied and exploited in the next 50 years or so. You already have designer babies and such, and the chinese are already experimenting with gene editing on humans.

The species split will likely be along the lines of genetically engineered vs "natural" humans, not chads and sub-8s. Technology will make concepts like chad or incel obsolete, as the majority of reproduction will be via artifical wombs and AI will be realistic enough to replace your average stacy foid. I predict by 2050, if things continue to go as they are with development of tech and social tension, the split will be obvious and have far reaching implications on the future of humanity.

Foids will soon no longer control who is able to reproduce and who isn't, so their criteria for mate selection is irrelevant to the larger evolutionary framework.

Yes, except incels don't actually reproduce, so it's more of a "natural selection" rather than speciation.

View attachment 136177

The biological species concept gives an explanation of how species form (speciation). A biological species is a group of individuals that can breed together (panmixia). However, they cannot breed with other groups. In other words, the group is reproductively isolated from other groups.
Now YOU tell me you guys, how the fuck does that manlet have ANY chance whatsoever? Look at her eyes, the other dude doesn't even EXIST.
According to Ernst Mayr, a new species forms when an existing species splits. A similar idea had been suggested in the 19th century by Moritz Wagner. Dobzhansky described the role of reproductive isolation in the formation of new species. Once a species lives in two different areas, the geographical isolation makes breeding between the groups reduce or stop. Each group develops features which make breeding between them work less well. Eventually, each group becomes a 'good' biological species, because the two species do not reproduce with each other even when they are together.
Soon, we'll be split in 2 species: incels and chads. Look at what the Bantus have done to the pygmies, our destiny is to live in the woods isolated and eventually enslaved by the Chad tribe, FUCK this gay earth, it's a piece of shit. There's not such thing as going ER, its called SELF-DEFENSE, in this case, from EXTINCTION
Enslaved ?
Fuck that.
Chad is worthless against a 12 gauge shot through his fucking skull.
Dead.
Next a$$hole.

lmfao the manlet just looks awkwardly fat and he must have put in hundreds of hours to look like that

Download
Gentlemen. I present to you. The one and only future.

Chad's and incels already are separate species.

We won't split as we don't get to reproduce at all.
OP is coping hard

No we're not. That would imply the low status makes are going to breed and reproduce. They're just going to die out

Connor-Murphy.jpg

That manlet must be around 5'3'' as Connor Murphy is 6'3''

Very short sighted view imho. Genetics is a subject that will be heavily studied and exploited in the next 50 years or so. You already have designer babies and such, and the chinese are already experimenting with gene editing on humans.

The species split will likely be along the lines of genetically engineered vs "natural" humans, not chads and sub-8s. Technology will make concepts like chad or incel obsolete, as the majority of reproduction will be via artifical wombs and AI will be realistic enough to replace your average stacy foid. I predict by 2050, if things continue to go as they are with development of tech and social tension, the split will be obvious and have far reaching implications on the future of humanity.

Foids will soon no longer control who is able to reproduce and who isn't, so their criteria for mate selection is irrelevant to the larger evolutionary framework.
reeks distinctly of cope, but none the less I hope it happens atleast a bit like this