Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we are going to need to liberate Cuckstralia, Cuckada,the United Cuckdom and New Cuckland with B1 & B2 bombers

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I know they don't deserve liberty because they are cucks and not willing to give their lives if necessary for freedom.

But since we are the Gods of technology in the USA just a few bombing runs or threats of bombing runs can change their tyranny ways with next to no cost to us. I mean our Airforce, Navy and co have technology you can only speculate about that we could use, but we wouldn't even need it, just 50 year old technology would do fine.

Most people argue like 99.99% of people argue the US used the military too much in the past. I say we didn't use it near enough. We could have easily changed so many communist regimes. Just one fly by with a wing of bombers would devastate most places. Like 24 planes.. meanwhile our airforce is over 2,000 planes.

What these cucks would do is then every policy they planned for their country they would check with us if its ok first.

No need to bomb anything. Just send in the infantry to walk in and take over without a fight. You can keep the infrastructure intact this way.

No need to bomb anything. Just send in the infantry to walk in and take over without a fight. You can keep the infrastructure intact this way.

Good point that is even better, you know they are too cowardly to fight face to face. We can then appoint good people from among them for all senior positions.

Also our soldiers who go in get to pick a wife from there and free houses there.. our soldiers will be staying around.

They lost their privileges to democracy by voting in cucks and soys too many times.

Maybe some day like waaay off, like 2 centuries from now we could do experiments in some local regions in those countries where they can give democracy a shot again.

Last edited:
Do what you want with my country. I don't give a shit.

Do what you want with my country. I don't give a shit.

Ya honestly if our troops paratrooped in would we face any resistance... no. Then we'd just tell their army ok you guys can join our army and get a pay boost. We could just cutback and on some retarded spending that country and add it to military pay for them.

Ya honestly if our troops paratrooped in would we face any resistance... no. Then we'd just tell their army ok you guys can join our army and get a pay boost. We could just cutback and on some retarded spending that country and add it to military pay for them.
I wouldn't mind that if America wasn't such a mess at the moment, if 50-60's America took over I would be over the moon about it.

I wouldn't mind that if America wasn't such a mess at the moment, if 50-60's America took over I would be over the moon about it.

Ya we got a lot of work to do here too. Like after we take over here then we can't forget about our cousins in other places.

And even with so many problems in the US at least our government is relatively restrained.

I shall supply the napalm

@TheDarkEnigma

@TheDarkEnigma
95BA0D36 609C 49F1 819A 8E64DDEC1C65

I see that William the Conqueror pfp :feelsLSD:

I know they don't deserve liberty because they are cucks and not willing to give their lives if necessary for freedom.

But since we are the Gods of technology in the USA just a few bombing runs or threats of bombing runs can change their tyranny ways with next to no cost to us. I mean our Airforce, Navy and co have technology you can only speculate about that we could use, but we wouldn't even need it, just 50 year old technology would do fine.

Most people argue like 99.99% of people argue the US used the military too much in the past. I say we didn't use it near enough. We could have easily changed so many communist regimes. Just one fly by with a wing of bombers would devastate most places. Like 24 planes.. meanwhile our airforce is over 2,000 planes.

What these cucks would do is then every policy they planned for their country they would check with us if its ok first.
Okay, kike :feelsokman:

All you’ll need is a couple hundred men with ARs. I’d bomb us as well though just because :feelsokman:

If you don't manage to defeat Cucknada, please at least destroy the infrastructure of the rich neighborhoods so they can burn in Hell with us.