Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are given one chance at sentinence-- one chance at making something out of our short lives and mine is just slipping away faster than a blink

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
You get ONE chance at life.
ONE chance of becoming something.

TO LIVE your life- to experience things, and eat good food, and the gift of youth-- to travel and love someone and fuck and -- well u get the point.

YET HERE I AM WITH NO HOBBIES, ZERO PASSION,ZERO FRIENDS AND I SEEM TO BLINK MY EYES AND SIX MONTHS TO THIS YEAR HAS ALREADY PASSED.

I FOOL MYSELF INTO THINKING THAT U KNOW -"OH NEXT YEAR/MONTH/WEEK IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT" BUT THAT'S ALL COPIUM

I KNOW I WILL BLINK ONCE AND LIKE THIS 60 YEARS WOULD PASS TO AND AS I WOULD LAY IN MY DEATH BED I WOULD HAVE NOTHING -

NO LIFE TO MISS, NO FAMILY TO SAY GOODBYE TO, NO HOBBIES TO CHERISH, NO PASSION TO HAVE .

JUST A SLATE OF LITERAL DISAPPOINTMENT WHOSE PATH IS DRAWN BY AN EMBARRASSING LOT OF NOTHINGS.

@Gutless
Last seen May 31, 2023

i have one life so i rather live it like a chad or at least an HTN or waste all of it in the most worthless and stupid shit i could do
i don't want to spend my time in betabuxxing and getting humiluated by women so my dick gets wet once every 3 months.
if i know for sure i am failing life then i will turn it into a circus

i have one life so i rather live it like a chad or at least an HTN or waste all of it in the most worthless and stupid shit i could do
i don't want to spend my time in betabuxxing and getting humiluated by women so my dick gets wet once every 3 months.
if i know for sure i am failing life then i will turn it into a circus
Too bad we can't "choose" to live a Chad/htn lyf

It's even more tragic when you realize the "meat" of life is 15-35 and the rest is either preparing for those years or regretting of having wasted them in our case. We were born to watch at others' joy while getting constantly reminded we didn't deserve it cause our faces were wrong. And then we disappear into total non existence still oblivious of how sweet were its fruits.

View: https://youtu.be/IAGut6LmV-g

This life isn't worth living. I can't wait to return to dusts.

When my grandma is gone and my parents grown old I have no one and nothing left, 10-15 more years then my life is truly ovER

No fool, you never had a chance. You were never in the game. Understanding this is fundamental to understanding the black pill.