Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are entitled to death

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
We didn't ask to be born, we are forced to suffer due to normies and foids.
jfl people say I'm an awful person and irredeemable but always moralfagging when I consider roping. Which one is it retards? Am I evil person that deserves to die or a person who should live?

"God" gave us free will, but not that. It's really the only thing we have control over.

Everyone is, unless you are Andy Milionakis.

And normies are too

Normies need us alive to have someone to pick on to make them feel better about themselves and to slave away to pay those sweet tax dollars.

I prefer to believe that it means that I have no responsibilities ever

There are peaceful methods. You just have to do your research.

Holding a gun to my head right now. Thinking of how easy it would be to end it. I hate being alive so much, I only feel pain.

Roping will lead you to suffering worse than you ever have. Keep moralfagging boyo it's good

"God" gave us free will, but not that. It's really the only thing we have control over.
religions have scared us from committing suicide because of hell so we can't even do that

At 22 I could have like another 50 years of inceldom and suffering left (hell, it could even be 70 years now that I think of it). I'd be damned if I wouldn't rope earlier tbh.

give me legal euthanasia

imagine if that was a thing,society would collapse immediately as 50% of males would ask to be dead
the jews are afraid that they'll lose their wageslaves,

High IQ observation

OthER people are also entitled to death in minecraft.