Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we are degenerates and genetic failures

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
it doesn't matter if either god created us or the big bang did

us men have 1 goal in life

that goal is to reproduce / have sex

if you're not even able to get a foid in bed then you're literally a biological failure

-

it fucking hurts :feelsbadman:

I dont think your a failure, society failed you.

That is why we shouldn't have even been born. As I said before, both heaven and hell are on Earth and the genetically inferior are living in hell

We are disposable trash :cryfeels:

My ancestors and their cursed sub-tropical shithole geography failed to equip me with the right genetics needs to succeed in life. Its not my fault, though I still hate myself very much and curse my fate.

That is why we shouldn't have even been born. As I said before, both heaven and hell are on Earth and the genetically inferior are living in hell
Need genocide of subhumans to spare us from suffering in hell on this earth.

if you're not even able to get a foid in bed then you're literally a biological failure
I know brocel it’s the most brutal
and darkest blackpill of all…
7658B8A7 BD7F 43CA 9455 55287D51D06A

Pretty much. Simply failed human beings. I'm so touch starved these days. What's the point in living when there's no one to hug you and sleep on your chest, no one who cares if you're dead or alive. I wish so much to be intimate with a foid, but it will never happen. I have nothing to offer.

it doesn't matter if either god created us or the big bang did

us men have 1 goal in life

that goal is to reproduce / have sex

-

Why is your one goal in life to reproduce / have sex? If you truly believe that this goal is unachievable in your situation, then why dont you find an alternative purpose? You would feel much better about yourself and could make genuine progress towards it. The concept that the objective of your entire life is soely to have sex with women is kind of cucked.

ok but in practice that means nothing

if you were asexual then it wouldn't make a difference to you. the problem for incels is being denied sex which they want, due to modern feminism

Just wait until your next reincarnation and try again to reproduce

Crazy how millions of years of evolution lead to the creation of the human race which has billions of people only for you to end up being the one that can't continue this cycle.

Keep in mind the entirety of your degenerate ancestry was able to reproduce, but you ended the streak and destroyed their bloodline.