Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We are cursed to be attracted to a smelly hole with a bad personality

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
It's the ultimate curse to be attracted to such fickle, picky, pampered creatures.
Gay men don't have to deal with one tenth of the BS we have to deal with in trying to find romance or sex.

& it's depressing knowing that if we ever do find love- that it's not going to be unconditional either
Either way we're screwed.

All the good females(If there are even any to begin with) are already taken.

One might even think it has been engineered intentionally. Keep the people working hard.

gay men, not attracted to a smelly hole?

It's the ultimate curse to be attracted to such fickle, picky, pampered creatures.
Gay men don't have to deal with one tenth of the BS we have to deal with in trying to find romance or sex.

& it's depressing knowing that if we ever do find love- that it's not going to be unconditional either

Just be gay theory

All the good females(If there are even any to begin with) are already taken.
There aren't good females. There are high IQ ones that'll pretend to be your perfect girl, but get bored of doing that after exactly 2 months and show their true colours.

yep, biologgicaly engineered hope technolgy goes far enough that we can turn off this need and focus on improving ourselves MGTOW on sterioids if you will

I wouldnt mind the smelly hole if she had a good personality though. Volcel if you would.

Just theravadameditationexttoaputrefyingcadavermaxx.

Yep

Attracted to something that is our enemy

Its like drug addiction

Yep

Attracted to something that is our enemy

Its like drug addiction
Good analogy, craving sex is an addiction that infects every living male, the withdrawals are bearable although unlike most addictions the withdrawals will never end once you quit (or before you start) and you can never fully satisfy your addiction for more then a day without being affected by the withdrawls again.

Go fuck gay men if you want a smelly hole with a good personality you piece of genetic shit

Aw, poor keyboard warrior keeps insinuating things from a seemingly innocuous thread title that just aren't there.

Peyton Flanders threatening Solomon

Even smelly i dream about them, smelly teen sweaty girl, their feet, their cunt drenched in female sweat, female hormone smell coming from their smellyness, their breath, on a paradise they are there, i feel them everyday, i want it I need it, but, NO:

Only have inceldom,, infernal............................​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back