Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are celebrities 10 "guests/bluepillers" for every incel.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
JFL every incel has his own 10 cheerleaders :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

There are 10 times more "guests" then incels. Every single one of us is famous in a few years when this goes on like this. And all those :bluepill:ers will slowly turn into :blackpill:ers.

While the userbase keeps numbers. Our fans get more on a much higher rate. We will be famous fucking [LifeFuel] and while people talk about us the blackpill will spread like a plague. ;):dab::feelsgah::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala:
Screenshot 20190715 233701 Chrome

I'm single, ladies :what:

I want the Redditor reading this to eat shit

Feels good to get noticed. After all my insignificance in the light of society to suddenly gain significance is a boon. :feelsLSD:

Enjoy the dark truth, bitches.:feelsokman::feelsree:

Lady guests hmu I'm single

I can see it before my eyes this shit will go viral and boom. screeming everbodys famous.

Stop stalking us , you creepy bluepillers :feelsgah: :feelskek:

Oh no, I have been stalked online. :panties:
Pls, help! #MeToo

Good,the more publicity .The more the black pill will spread.Were winning boys!

Hello everyone. I hate women. :dab:

Damn I wish I would have postmaxxed sooner. No I am a noone in the incel community and can't ascend through status.

I'm entitled to a girlfriend now that I am statusmaxxed

Hey ladies:cool:

Im single:what:

You can save me from being a toxic incel by talking to me on my instagram lawrence.albert.connor and personally hit me up;)

the majority of the "bluepillers" are just incels not logged into their account browsing on their phones and incels who lurk but are to pussy or what not to make an account. at least 80% of the guests fit into that, people who have account but not logged in, and people who incel but don't have an account. the other 20% of that is mainly combination of IT + mgtow fags + nofap fags + lookism fags + etc internet faggotry. prob like 1/100 guests is actually a NT okay looking person. maybe less than that

I wonder if this is what it feels like to be a wanted criminal. All that dopamine release from the exposure and clout. :feelsohh:

We [in]famous.

Last edited:
the majority of the "bluepillers" are just incels not logged into their account browsing on their phones and incels who lurk but are to pussy or what not to make an account. at least 80% of the guests fit into that, people who have account but not logged in, and people who incel but don't have an account. the other 20% of that is mainly combination of IT + mgtow fags + nofap fags + lookism fags + etc internet faggotry. prob like 1/100 guests is actually a NT okay looking person. maybe less than that
There is no statistic to back this up. Just speculations. It also could be 100% jb stacys no one knows. But i wont judge about people when i have no information about them. Youre right it could be that those bluepillers are lurkers and mgtow looksmax fags but we dont know.

There is no statistic to back this up. Just speculations. It also could be 100% jb stacys no one knows. But i wont judge about people when i have no information about them. Youre right it could be that those bluepillers are lurkers and mgtow looksmax fags but we dont know.
I think that's some high level cope to be thinking normal people are looking at this site. I guarantee you 90% of the guests are virgin or near that (landwhale, got lucky at bar etc,)

I think that's some high level cope to be thinking normal people are looking at this site. I guarantee you 90% of the guests are virgin or near that (landwhale, got lucky at bar etc,)
In my head they are 90% jb stacys who have an incel fetish until proven otherwise :feelsthink:

Hey babes. I'm known as somewhat of a Chad. Hit me up on twitter.

I wish we would allow them a section of their own to comment in on post just to see whose dick they are riding the most

"What's the matter baby?"

The real blackpill is that all of our cheerleaders want us to kill ourselves for being ugly and lonely (But would want to fuck and be friends with the gl users who post here).

:feelzez: <-- Me leading the cheer squad

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: