Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We are blackpill, We are incel, We are legion.

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
We need to take action, I'm so FUCKING SICK OF THIS BLUEPILLED CRINGE FOID RAN SOCIETY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GUYS ARNT, I CAME HERE AND LOOKED AROUND AND 98% OF THE USERS HERE ARE JUST ACCEPTING THEIR PLACE IN THIS FUCKED UP SYSTEM, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT A GROUP OF PEOPLE SO OPPRESSED WON'T FUCKING STAND UO AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING JEWS, LOSER TIRED TO TAKE THEM DOWN AND THEY STOOD UP AND FORMED A FUCKING NATION, PERCERVIERED AND WON, A GROUP OF PEOPLE LIKE US, OPPRESSED, RAN OVER BY SOCIETY MADE A NATION SO STRONG BASED ON THEIR BELIEFS THAT THEY FOUGHT A WAR ON 3 FRONTS AND KICKED THEIR ASSWS IN 6 MOTHRRFUCKING DAYS, 1V3 SIX MOTHRRFUCKING DAYS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE COULD DO IF WE GOT OUR SHIT TOGETHER AND PUSHED THE NEW GENERATIONS, CHANGED THEM, MORPHED THEM AROUND THE BLACKPILL BEFORE THE WORLD GETS TO THEM, BEFORE THEIR SOY PARENTS BRAINWASH THEM LIKE WE WERE, WE HAVE TO STAND UP SOMETIME, WAKE UP SOMETIME AND CHANGE THIS FUCKING WORLD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WE ARE BLACKPILL, WE ARE INCEL, WE ARE LEGION

(there was no jew love in this message simply showing what a group so oppressed can do :worryfeels:)

10 minutes no replys, you can't hide from the truth, we can't hide from the truth, pretending you don't see me won't help you :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What you want MIGHT happen later.
When more men realise that as sub8s aren't gonna be treated nicely by foids and this crazy train will gain more momentum.

What you want MIGHT happen later.
When more men realise that as sub8s aren't gonna be treated nicely by foids and this crazy train will gain more momentum.
But how are they ever gonna realize that? How many people before us didn't, just lived and died.

WE HAVE TO START, WE HAVE TO GET IT OUT THERE AND STOP HIDDING, ISN'T THE REASON YOU CAME HERE BECAUSE THEY BANNED YOU FROM YOUR OLD HOME??? THEY PUSH US TO A DARK CORNER OF THE INTERNT AND US TO BE HAPPY, THEY WKNT ACCEPT SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT

[UWSL]"The Child Who is Not Embraced by the Village Will Burn it Down to Feel its Warmth" -- African Proverb[/UWSL]
We are the child.

We need to take action, I'm so FUCKING SICK OF THIS BLUEPILLED CRINGE FOID RAN SOCIETY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GUYS ARNT, I CAME HERE AND LOOKED AROUND AND 98% OF THE USERS HERE ARE JUST ACCEPTING THEIR PLACE IN THIS FUCKED UP SYSTEM, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT A GROUP OF PEOPLE SO OPPRESSED WON'T FUCKING STAND UO AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING JEWS, LOSER TIRED TO TAKE THEM DOWN AND THEY STOOD UP AND FORMED A FUCKING NATION, PERCERVIERED AND WON, A GROUP OF PEOPLE LIKE US, OPPRESSED, RAN OVER BY SOCIETY MADE A NATION SO STRONG BASED ON THEIR BELIEFS THAT THEY FOUGHT A WAR ON 3 FRONTS AND KICKED THEIR ASSWS IN 6 MOTHRRFUCKING DAYS, 1V3 SIX MOTHRRFUCKING DAYS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE COULD DO IF WE GOT OUR SHIT TOGETHER AND PUSHED THE NEW GENERATIONS, CHANGED THEM, MORPHED THEM AROUND THE BLACKPILL BEFORE THE WORLD GETS TO THEM, BEFORE THEIR SOY PARENTS BRAINWASH THEM LIKE WE WERE, WE HAVE TO STAND UP SOMETIME, WAKE UP SOMETIME AND CHANGE THIS FUCKING WORLD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

(there was no jew love in this message simply showing what a group so oppressed can do :worryfeels:)
These guys are pathetic pussys. I agree, we need to fuck this society. I came here to teach incels black magick, so we can send evil vodou curses at our enemies. If everyone on this site became a competent occultist. We could turn america into Haiti. Imagine blowing goofer dust in the face of an abusive father, or school bully. Imagine sending a muerto to feed on your enemy, watching the slowly waste away with an untreatable illness, losing their ability to walk, becoming emaciated, and eventually dying after suffering every day for five years. We can cause this wicked society immense suffering, and you can't get prosecuted for sending death curse in a cucked atheist society that doesn't know magick is real. Take the:feelsmage: Pill.

We dont need an incel revolution we need judeo christian/Muslim views implemented in schools and homes so foids learn some morales

These guys are pathetic pussys. I agree, we need to fuck this society. I came here to teach incels black magick, so we can send evil vodou curses at our enemies. If everyone on this site became a competent occultist. We could turn america into Haiti. Imagine blowing goofer dust in the face of an abusive father, or school bully. Imagine sending a muerto to feed on your enemy, watching the slowly waste away with an untreatable illness, losing their ability to walk, becoming emaciated, and eventually dying after suffering every day for five years. We can cause this wicked society immense suffering, and you can't get prosecuted for sending death curse in a cucked atheist society that doesn't know magick is real. Take the:feelsmage: Pill.
based magicpiller

It's a rigged game, how can you stand up and fight when everything and everyone is against you? You'll just end up locked away or shot dead.

We dont need an incel revolution we need judeo christian/Muslim views implemented in schools and homes so foids learn some morales
Ishalluah brother :feelsLSD:

We need to reverse course on this western idealism. It's simply not working :feelsdevil:

Cringe, I apologize I don't like to just sit and doomer post :feelstastyman:

I know that you are angry but I think it will do better to do the quiet approach for now. As women get more and more hypergamous due to feminist progressivism, the amount of men that become incels will rise to the point where we have enough mainstream power to do something. But if you are too fed up for that you can also just decide that it's ovER :feelsdevil:
ER:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I didn't even think about the quiet approach, but that's so far in the future, it might not even be in my children's (if I can ever have any :feelstastyman:) lifetime, and that's also taking a risk that men jist wouldn't get used to it and accept it :feelsrope:

Its a good plan but it's got alot of what it's

I feel like we need to at least do more than sit here and doom post, how else are we going to open peoples eyes :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsthink:

were to small rn. well have to wait a whiel for more men to become balckpilled. if you listen to a lot of men talk about getting a gf majoirty of them are redpilled (haircut, gym, get money etc...)

women will never be moral by themselves they didnt evolved that way. they need to be tooken control of like they do in islam

great topic for "reflection" purposes brocel :society::society::society:

This is the gayest shit ive heard in my miserable fucking life

ER:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I didn't even think about the quiet approach, but that's so far in the future, it might not even be in my children's (if I can ever have any :feelstastyman:) lifetime, and that's also taking a risk that men jist wouldn't get used to it and accept it :feelsrope:

Its a good plan but it's got alot of what it's

I feel like we need to at least do more than sit here and doom post, how else are we going to open peoples eyes :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsthink:
Based. We need to accelerate the inevitable incel revolt. Give me ur discord

The Beta Uprising will happen boyos.

we do not forgive, we do not forget

expect us bluepilled!

women will never be moral by themselves they didnt evolved that way. they need to be tooken control of like they do in islam
This is undeniably based :panties::feelsdevil:

I literally could not agree more :feelsaww:

were to small rn. well have to wait a whiel for more men to become balckpilled. if you listen to a lot of men talk about getting a gf majoirty of them are redpilled (haircut, gym, get money etc...)
Thats what I've been saying this whole time, how are we ever going to get rolling of we don't put ourselves and our views out there, blackpill as a whole isn't a bad thing, there are some extremists that make it seem that way but absolutely no religion, belief or group hasn't had those people.

More people would accept the blackpill if we took ourselves seriously, stopped doomer posting and tried :feelsaww::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Thats what I've been saying this whole time, how are we ever going to get rolling of we don't put ourselves and our views out there, blackpill as a whole isn't a bad thing, there are some extremists that make it seem that way but absolutely no religion, belief or group hasn't had those people.

More people would accept the blackpill if we took ourselves seriously, stopped doomer posting and tried :feelsaww::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
in the future you will be a key player in the revolution incel, I see it :feelsmage:

soundz cringe af