Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We are animals, we can never escape this fact.

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
No matter how much we achieve mentally, physically, spiritually, or metaphorically, we will always be related to monke. We will always have monke ancestor. We will always eat banana, and think "life good" until we realise "life sad". We no get wife to ride. We simply think about potential wife. But we never meet her. We sit here alone and eat banana. Alone and in the rain. Our fur on our backs is drenched by the raindrops of sadness and outcast. We watch as the other monke gets wives and have little baby monke to be happy with. But we don't have that. We get put in zoo, captured and laughed at by stinky hairless rat creatures who walk upright.

We're not too far from bees, and many other animal species. The males end up being worker drones, hunters, resource gatherers and providers, meanwhile the females are either worshipped by society (much like bee queens) or they simply are the alpha leader of the group. The males may seem in charge, but they are not. It is all part of a grand illusion.

Sometimes me thinks it would be happier to live as monke man 40,000 years ago. Living in trees or grasslands, living day to day, eating food, watching sunset and be happy with my monke wife. But no. It is not that simple. We are meant to walk around NAKED and show off our HAIRY BODY but man with smallhat say "oy vey monke goyim, you must work in office and smash keyboard if you want banana, or for a woman monke to even think about considering you as mate"

but i REJECTED those ideas. I'm become monke Andrew Ryan. I'm going to make timemachine and go back to monke life. I'm going to make monke society and we all be happy, eat banana, and have wife.

Fellow monkecels, we must eat banana together and live in africa.

Animals are better than homo sapiens. People do wrong because they choose to do wrong. Animals are just programmed to do whatever it is they do.

Animals are better than homo sapiens. People do wrong because they choose to do wrong. Animals are just programmed to do whatever it is they do.
Guess so. An animal kills because it is hungry or feels it's children, living area, or self is threatened.
People can kill for an infinite amount of unreasonable reasons. Humans in modern day pretty much never kill for the animal reasons. Only because they are mentally insane.

humans are better
I prefer to live in the modern age because life was painful 10 thousand years ago,

We’re descended from cockroaches, monkeys are above us:feelsrope:

Some people on this planet are above humans. They are super humans basically and they are astronomically rare. As in 1 in 1 billion.

They are individuals with psychic powers. They are the ones who control the direction of human history basically. Out of the billions and billions of humans on this planet, I think there are only several of them per generation. They have psycho-kinetic powers and can influence thoughts, opinions, and nature.

In the past and even in the present, we call them holy people. Sometimes, identifying them as witches or sorcerers and burning them alive.

Imo, the next stage of evolution beyond homo-sapiens is homo-psi. In about 1500-2000 years from now, i suspect humans will be totally wiped out. And there will only be several thousand of these new advanced creatures. Using mostly robots to build things. There will be zero violence amongst these creatures (after theyve killed all the primitive humans of course) as these creatures can all read each others minds and all trust one another. In several thousand years, these creatures will number in the hundreds of thousands. And so on...

Pleasure from sex will most likely be a thing of the past, and these new creatures will take euphoria in other abstract things related with engineering advanced machines to birth other psychic creatures, and to explore the multi-verse through remote viewing. The main goal of this new species will be to try to manipulate space time (in order to achieve teleportation) with a mix of their psi powers and advanced machines.

Humans dwelling on light speed travel is primitive bullshit that only the small minded humans obsess with. These new creatures will be teleporting to nearby habitable exoplanets in the local neighborhood of our galaxy.
Also, I think these psychic creatures only spring up during times of intense wars in regions and periods in human history. And the group getting genocided has to be a relatively small population. During these times of genocide, intense selective pressure goes into overdrive basically. So that psychics are either born or some individuals acquire psychic powers.

There is a close relationship between psi phenomena and periods of intense genocidal conflict in human history.

Sorry for sperging out. But this is the truth of human history and evolution onto the next stage imo.

Last edited:
Some people on this planet are above humans. They are super humans basically and they are astronomically rare. As in 1 in 1 billion.

They are individuals with psychic powers. They are the ones who control the direction of human history basically. Out of the billions and billions of humans on this planet, I think there are only several of them per generation. They have psycho-kinetic powers and can influence thoughts, opinions, and nature.

In the past and even in the present, we call them holy people. Sometimes, identifying them as witches or sorcerers and burning them alive.

Imo, the next stage of evolution beyond homo-sapiens is homo-psi. In about 1500-2000 years from now, i suspect humans will be totally wiped out. And there will only be several thousand of these new advanced creatures. Using mostly robots to build things. There will be zero violence amongst these creatures (after theyve killed all the primitive humans of course) as these creatures can all read each others minds and all trust one another. In several thousand years, these creatures will number in the hundreds of thousands. And so on...

Pleasure from sex will most likely be a thing of the past, and these new creatures will take euphoria in other abstract things related with engineering advanced machines to birth other psychic creatures, and to explore the multi-verse through remote viewing. The main goal of this new species will be to try to manipulate space time (in order to achieve teleportation) with a mix of their psi powers and advanced machines.

Humans dwelling on light speed travel is primitive bullshit that only the small minded humans obsess with. These new creatures will be teleporting to nearby habitable exoplanets in the local neighborhood of our galaxy.
Also, I think these psychic creatures only spring up during times of intense wars in regions and periods in human history. And the group getting genocided has to be a relatively small population. During these times of genocide, intense selective pressure goes into overdrive basically. So that psychics are either born or some individuals acquire psychic powers.

There is a close relationship between psi phenomena and periods of intense genocidal conflict in human history.

Sorry for sperging out. But this is the truth of human history and evolution onto the next stage imo.
What’s the evidence for this?

What’s the evidence for this?

He's likely alluding to the fermi paradox and how the reason for it is women/heterosexual reproduction.

Once/if humans evolve past the need for women and their wombs, they can be culled from the equation and technological and social advancement will evolve by leaps and bounds.

I have spoken of this myself in the past.

True. JFL at religious copers.. Muh spirituality! Muh transcendental state of existence!

But to be fair, it's not just religous copers, it's a lot of non-religious people who fall for the same quasi-religious nonsense. Muh humanism! Muh karma! MUH UNIVERSE!

Eventually we come to a very technological society Point ..but that could Take some few 1000 years

We're not too far from bees, and many other animal species. The males end up being worker drones, hunters, resource gatherers and providers, meanwhile the females are either worshipped by society (much like bee queens) or they simply are the alpha leader of the group. The males may seem in charge, but they are not. It is all part of a grand illusion.
You know male bees pretty much only exist as breeding stock for the queen, and the workers are primarily female, right?

No matter how much we achieve mentally, physically, spiritually, or metaphorically, we will always be related to monke. We will always have monke ancestor
If you really had any mental development at all that wouldn't matter, since mind is superior to matter. Who your ancestors were has no use, what is useful is your ability to solve problems on a large scope to change that reality.

“ the industrial revolution and its consequences…”