Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are all just commodities

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
After you take the blackpill it really dawns on you that men and women are just commodities. In relationships, these commodities are ready to be discarded
and traded up for someone more valuable if given the chance. Whatever society or our genetics dictate has more value will be most desired. Is the human tall or short, or light skin or dark skin, is he good looking or not, will being with him raise my status?.

Human relationships are way more practical than we think, based on trivial superficialities. None of us are that special, and the impact we make in relationships with one another isn't either. Chads are wanted because they are rare, but if a woman is in a relationship with a Chad and they split, as long as she's able to find another Chad or a Gigachad, that old chad will be fully replaced, and she will move on with her life perfectly fine.

Women categorize men into 3 groups.

Chad = living sex toy

Normie = living wallet

Incel = eyesore

Chad = living sex toy

Normie = living wallet

Incel = eyesore
women compartmentalize men alltime. Its rather sociopathic.

Incels are used for homework assignments too

Chad = living sex toy

Normie = living wallet

Incel = eyesore
Nah I don't agree, Foids feel love towards chads but chads only, not just for sex

Nah I don't agree, Foids feel love towards chads but chads only, not just for sex
Cope, they forget about chad when gigachad shows up. Hypergamy & monkeybranching has no limits.

Incel = eyesore

Re: underscore usernames
Pump_Kin
Png

#190769719Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:06 PM CDT
If you dislike them so greatly, do not use them. Problem_Solved.
Re: I wish literally anyone cared for me
Pump_Kin
Png

#190781202Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:05 AM CDT
"your parents care for you" No, they regret having such a useless sack of flesh as the thread creator in their presence. Suicide may resolve your issue.
Re: Rarity Appreciation Thread
Pump_Kin
Png

#190784129Thursday, June 09, 2016 1:06 AM CDT
Rarity Unicorn is quite worthless.

Cope, they forget about chad when gigachad shows up. Hypergamy & monkeybranching has no limits.
W the current rate of things, only 8/10 and above men will exist in the future.