Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are actually slaves

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
We are born to go to a school which basically only teaches on how to work, it stresses you out, it makes you suffer, it basically ONLY prepares u to get a job and the rest is learned by having a priviliged family (aka white upper class) or its fucking over for you. You will get exploited and in some cases verbally attacked depending on the field.

WE dont LIVE.

Society is a breeding factory of slaves, much like farm animals.

We will be freed soon

normie society is masked in a way that fools you into thinking you are free to do anything, like you said we are all slaves, but the ways in which normies pretend otherwise pisses me off to no end.

Last edited:
No shit sherlock, literally everyone is a slave in one way or another,
regardless of status, including Chad

No shit sherlock, literally everyone is a slave in one way or another,
regardless of status, including Chad
Cope. Chad is the slave master, and even foids are slaves unto him.

No you are just mentally ill
Chad literally assumes the role of the slave master through hardcore BDSM sex, which is one the top fetishes of foids.

These foids then go on to bitch incessantly about their "narcissistic exes," but will still have submissive and masochistic sex with their like again, of course.

It all goes to show that the top, predator males are the slave masters, and you have no argument against this but to call me insane while having a profile pic of a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, Ted Kacsynski, JFL.

We are born to go to a school which basically only teaches on how to work, it stresses you out, it makes you suffer, it basically ONLY prepares u to get a job and the rest is learned by having a priviliged family (aka white upper class) or its fucking over for you. You will get exploited and in some cases verbally attacked depending on the field.

WE dont LIVE.
Water is wet

normie society is masked in a way that fools you into thinking you are free to do anything, like you said we are all slaves, but the ways in which normies pretend otherwise pisses me off to no end.

How do we break free form our chains?

You’re not slave if you’re on NEETBuxx :feelzez:

Chad literally assumes the role of the slave master through hardcore BDSM sex, which is one the top fetishes of foids.

These foids then go on to bitch incessantly about their "narcissistic exes," but will still have submissive and masochistic sex with their like again, of course.

It all goes to show that the top, predator males are the slave masters, and you have no argument against this but to call me insane while having a profile pic of a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, Ted Kacsynski, JFL.
In the sexual world chad dominates, not in the regular world, at the end of the day everyone has to work,
sure there examples of chads expiating women for money, and there also examples of none-chads exploiting
women, but those are only a few

Youre free to get aids from 1000 nigger dicks. What we have now is the inevitable result of progress for progress’s sake

It's incredible how little consistency foids have. They'll say things according to how they're feeling like in the moment, then, when the feelings change, they'll 180 it without batting an eye.

Yes, I was a slave, but now I'm a NEET, I'm free :feelzez:

is that u in ur avi?

Wagecucking is slavery. This is no life