Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are a cult, by definition

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★

Normies are a cult. We can prove everything we stay with studies and facts. If you question normie dogma they'll censor you because they can't actually prove what they say outside of the authority supporting it.

Blackpill isn’t unorthodox, it’s something everyone subconsciously supports.

Sounds like something a normfag soydditor would say tbh, shit thread. I await your reply larping as an english nigger, per the usual....

I don't think its a cult that's just how normies see it

We have no single leader, or definitive thought leaders in general, nobody is cucking you here, or scamming you out of your money. Nobody is pressuring you to be here. We are less of a cult than political parties, or every religion out there

Normies are a cult. We can prove everything we stay with studies and facts. If you question normie dogma they'll censor you because they can't actually prove what they say outside of the authority supporting it.

In the loosest sense of the term you could technically say we are a cult but I don't think we are a cult in the sense most people mean when they use that word.
Any group that congregates together that has any belief outside of what is normally accepted would be a cult by your logic, that would mean almost every person is part of a cult.
We aren't dogmatic enough to be a cult, we are just people talking about facts and coping about being lonely and pussyless.

@manletcel1488
@Runt171
Yu got a problem wit me brah, lets take it outside then

I don’t follow anything. I browse and post an incel forum because I’m a lonely man, and my opinions are my own, not any collective’s. Most of you on here are dumb niggers or subversive fed pieces of shit. People that say this shit can eat a box of rusty nails and go volunteer for traffic duty in the middle of the highway

I don’t follow anything. I browse and post an incel forum because I’m a lonely man, and my opinions are my own, not any collective’s. Most of you on here are dumb niggers or subversive fed pieces of shit. People that say this shit can eat a box of rusty nails and go volunteer for traffic duty in the middle of the highway
JoinedNov 8, 2017Posts38,810

Far from it. I see plenty of disagreements on this forum all the time.

who is the leader then JFL?