Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based we are 100% more fair with foids than foids are with us

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
we always attack foids for things that they CAN control, examples:

1) you go only for chads
2) you are a whore (just don't have sex with +20 chads for not being called a whore)
3) race traitor (just go for people of your race)

instead they attack us for things that we CAN'T fucking control, examples:

1) you're virgin (not my fault if you whores are chad-only)
2) small dick
3) short

we're unironically 1000 times more fair than they

Women are shallow whores.

Absolutely. It's because we men possess the capability for compassion, but foids can only ever consider themselves.

Absolutely. It's because we men possess the capability for compassion, but foids can only ever consider themselves.
"small dick energy":foidSoy:
It's not my fault toilet!

we always attack foids for things that they CAN control, examples:

1) you go only for chads
2) you are a whore (just don't have sex with +20 chads for not being called a whore)

2) small dick
3) short

While it is true that some women have some kind of preference for men, men also possess the same thing.

1) Not all women go for chads or the alpha males or whatever.
2) The whole "whore" thing isn't personally my cup of tea. I don't like adultery to this extent but it's their life.
3) Race traitor? When was race a problem for dating or marriage?

Most women don't attack:
1) men being virgins. it's probably something to do with how that guy acts socially
2) i'm not entirely sure but i know small dick has the potential to be a problem. i think big dicks can be a problem too if it's too big
3) generally women prefer a taller partner, that's undeniable. but there are others who don't have this preference.

I look forward to seeing your perspective on my perspective for this

While it is true that some women have some kind of preference for men, men also possess the same thing.

2) The whole "whore" thing isn't personally my cup of tea. I don't like adultery to this extent but it's their life.

Most women don't attack:
1) men being virgins. it's probably something to do with how that guy acts socially
2) i'm not entirely sure but i know small dick has the potential to be a problem. i think big dicks can be a problem too if it's too big
3) generally women prefer a taller partner, that's undeniable. but there are others who don't have this preference.

Im sorry last time i checked reddit cuck is down the hall
Retard

only the +30 y.o. women go for betabuxxer sub8 males
it's unfair that an average short woman can have +1000 chads while an average short male is incel
it's a problem because asian men can't have any woman if they are rejected by all the women (including asian ones)
Most women don't attack:
if a chad acted strange IRL the people wouldn't call him a virgin, only ugly males are virgin shamed
true, but small dicks are more hated by women
all women have this preference, in my opinion

Im sorry last time i checked reddit cuck is down the hall
Retard
To be honest... I'm not here to bash people for differing opinions. Sure, we might disagree but we can have a discussion about different viewpoints on the topic of being an incel in society as we have being an incel in common. After all, isn't discussion what a forum is supposed promote?

To be honest... I'm not here to bash people for differing opinions. Sure, we might disagree but we can have a discussion about different viewpoints on the topic of being an incel in society as we have being an incel in common. After all, isn't discussion what a forum is supposed promote?
are you an incel?

You smell like foid
What you came from IT to change the site?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most women don't attack:

The traits women prefer are genetic. You can’t change how tall or how big your dick is. Many women and even men will make fun of you if you are a virgin past a certain age

You smell like foid
What you came from IT to change the site?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I assure you I don't get bitches LOL.
By the way, what's an IT? And no I am here as an incel to get other viewpoints from other incels. I want to get an understanding of multiple perspectives

By the way, what's an IT? And no I am here as an incel to get other viewpoints from other incels. I want to get an understanding of multiple perspectives
There are no multiple perspectives
Its simple we were born to lose we didn't win genetics lottery and we are doomed for life there is no other way

IT is the subreddit "r/IncelTear", they post our posts and discuss (in a negative way) about them

The traits women prefer are genetic. You can’t change how tall or how big your dick is. Many women and even men will make fun of you if you are a virgin past a certain age
Thanks for the reply.
I can acknowledge that there is a stigma that being a virgin at an older age is bad, but quite frankly that's just what they think imo. Don't let it drag you down no matter how hard it is.
As for trait preference, a lot of men and women prefer certain genetics, and that's not wrong at all. Imo I'd just work on what I can change. There's this really short dude (5'2 or something) and bro, his charisma is amazing. I'm sure he pulls but decides not to because he's religious :)

Thanks for the reply.
I can acknowledge that there is a stigma that being a virgin at an older age is bad, but quite frankly that's just what they think imo. Don't let it drag you down no matter how hard it is.
As for trait preference, a lot of men and women prefer certain genetics, and that's not wrong at all. Imo I'd just work on what I can change. There's this really short dude (5'2 or something) and bro, his charisma is amazing. I'm sure he pulls but decides not to because he's religious :)
are you really 5'2?

only the +30 y.o. women go for betabuxxer sub8 males

it's unfair that an average short woman can have +1000 chads while an average short male is incel

it's a problem because asian men can't have any woman if they are rejected by all the women (including asian ones)

if a chad acted strange IRL the people wouldn't call him a virgin, only ugly males are virgin shamed

true, but small dicks are more hated by women

all women have this preference, in my opinion
1) A lot of women go for people who aren't chads regardless of age. Sure, attractiveness plays a part but I believe (and this sounds corny but I believe it's true), there are other things women like for example personality, his skills, responsibility, etc. There's this 5'2 ish guy I know who is really charismatic and a very cool guy. I bet you he can pull but he doesn't because of religion
2) I can't really speak about hookups since I'm not exposed to that kinda thing, but I know both average men and women can pull
3) There's this weird thing going on with South Asian men (Pakistanis and Indians) where some like White women, but no one complains because that's their racial preference, which is fine. Some Pakistanis like Pakistanis, some pakistanis like other races. It's totally normal (aside from social stigma, but marriage is a person's right)
4) There is pretty privilege for sure, especially if an attractive person is well known by the community. To minimize this kinda thing that guy has to be, well, not socially creepy and charismatic. That's reality i believe. hopefully it works out well for us
5) Why would most women hate small dicks? Maybe not like them but a hatred for it isn't realistic i believe. I believe that there are other ways of pleasuring a women
6) alot, but not all

woman judge on things men have no control either, its cruel and unfair but at this point id expect nothing less.

1) A lot of women go for people who aren't chads regardless of age.
maybe socialcirclemaxxx, but they would be cucked for chad in minutes, trust me
Sure, attractiveness plays a part but I believe (and this sounds corny but I believe it's true), there are other things women like for example personality, his skills, responsibility, etc.
you can have the God personality but if you're ugly there is no way
2) I can't really speak about hookups since I'm not exposed to that kinda thing, but I know both average men and women can pull
average men have it a LOT more harder
3) There's this weird thing going on with South Asian men (Pakistanis and Indians) where some like White women, but no one complains because that's their racial preference, which is fine.
prefer other races is more a women thing
4) There is pretty privilege for sure, especially if an attractive person is well known by the community. To minimize this kinda thing that guy has to be, well, not socially creepy and charismatic. That's reality i believe. hopefully it works out well for us
you are creepy if you are ugly
5) Why would most women hate small dicks? Maybe not like them but a hatred for it isn't realistic i believe. I believe that there are other ways of pleasuring a women
dick is the most important part
6) alot, but not all
all

woman judge on things men have no control either, its cruel and unfair but at this point id expect nothing less.
Yup both genders just do that. It's one heck of a world we live in.

Yup both genders just do that. It's one heck of a world we live in.
you're right but a man would stay with a fat girl without tits, a woman wouldn't stay with a short dicklet man, or at least it's very very rare, almost impossible

giphy.gif

maybe socialcirclemaxxx, but they would be cucked for chad in minutes, trust me

you can have the God personality but if you're ugly there is no way

average men have it a LOT more harder

prefer other races is more a women thing

you are creepy if you are ugly

dick is the most important part

all
1) I don't understand what a socialcirclemaxxx means. Can you explain that for me?
2) I believe ugliness isn't an unbreakable barrier. People can migitate that with excerise to be fit, clean hygiene, etc. A lot of women will judge men for what they CAN control in terms of physical appearance, not just their genetics.
3) I want to know, what is the goal or standard for what average men want?
4) If you've seen the Pakistanis you'd know it's a normal thing for both genders.
5) While ugliness is a factor, one can reduce that if they take care of themselves physically, mentally, socially etc
6) I completely doubt that we are objectified and that dick is the only good thing we have.

you're right but a man would stay with a fat girl without tits, a woman wouldn't stay with a short dicklet man, or at least it's very very rare, almost impossible
If a man can stay with an "ugly" girl then so should a woman with an "ugly" guy. You'd think that the average guy would consider physical appearance more than the average girl.

Gtfo with that bluepilled nonsense
That's why I'm trying to see what you guys are thinking so I can discuss my viewpoints compared to yours. Civil discussion is good :)

Nigger this isn't a place to debate for bluepillers to debate
@InMinecraft look at this infiltrator
But isn't this a forum where discussions happen? Isn't that the point of a discussion, to discuss viewpoints?

Nigger this isn't a place to debate for bluepillers to debate
@InMinecraft look at this infiltrator
he's a bit :bluepill:, but he said that he's incel, so IDK

3) Race traitor? When was race a problem for dating or
Men and women do have preferences, what these may be would indicate what type of perspectives & considerations were taken into account in order to obtain the preference.
The preference would also display details of the own person/group's character.

Dogs, cats and camels have preferences too, having a preference would be thing A. The nature of said preference and what it implies would be thing B. Thing B is what would be the problem since, in regards of women, it displays the dysfunctional manner in which women tend to choose their partner and the manner in which they reject other potential candidates.

Holes don't select men the way men select holes. I recall seeing a graph about this not too long ago, in another thread. Consider 80/20.

1) Not all males are chad/chadlite. Harems are a thing. While not every single woman on earth may have the chance or be at a point in time to express certain attitudes regarding males, the quantity of women who go for the best looking male in an available pool should not be disregarded. Consider that there are also lesbians who supposedly don't prefer men yet with their choice damage the current dynamic between man & woman to the detriment of males. So even if they don't choose the chad of chads every single time, the way they clearly tend to go about it is still a problem for the average male.

2) The choices of others, considering magnitudes, can end up affecting your own experience under this sun. Consider that what comes around, goes around. In some instances, should sufficient people have a disregard for a social norm or something, change would then be seen. Thus, while others act based on their perspective, an individual may find itself reaping what others have sown. Mass whoredom DOES have negative consequences for the average male. If "it's their life" to whore around, it is my life to hate and be against the negativity that stems from it.

3) Consider noodles + whites and the general dynamic between these groups. It tends to be race-focused..
Some white holes call themselves snow bunnies, which is a clear indicative of a race focused dynamic.

1) Direct attacks are not the only negative approach one could have towards something. You can be shunned/excluded/avoided to name a few just for being a virgin. It doesn't need to get to the point of being attacked in public for it to be seen as a negative treatment, more so when one compares how holes treat other men they consider acceptable/desirable. Using "virgin" as an insult towards an individual's social behavior, over the status it actually means, indicates that the term was weaponized. So by using the term in that manner, it attacks virgins implying they are all socially misadapted/stunted/wrong etc.
2)Dick size and size in general matters, the big dick actually fucks the hole and is then considered a problem while the small dick isn't even given a chance most times and is also considered a negative trait/problem. To some men this could be irrelevant since they don't even get to the point of showing it regardless of size. Chad w. small dick != average male with big dick.
3) Picture a forest full of poisonous fruits, blooming all around. A squirrel says to another that it found some non poisoned fruit in a few branches whilst traveling. That second squirrel tells the squirrel community about the findings of squirrel 1. They rejoice. Afterwards a party is assembled, of squirrels to gather these fruits for the benefit of the squirrel people. They go to the poison forest, find snakes, boars and monkeys fighting for the fruits already, mere scraps are left. One squirrel of the party decides to turn back, it says: "the juice just isn't worth the squeeze, what a shitty forest" and then leaves..:rolleyes:

1) I don't understand what a socialcirclemaxxx means. Can you explain that for me?
means that a foid can use an ugly male only to be popular in a circle of friends for then leave him after a month
2) I believe ugliness isn't an unbreakable barrier. People can migitate that with excerise to be fit, clean hygiene, etc. A lot of women will judge men for what they CAN control in terms of physical appearance, not just their genetics.
yes, but genetics is the very most important part
3) I want to know, what is the goal or standard for what average men want?
any woman
4) If you've seen the Pakistanis you'd know it's a normal thing for both genders.
yes but only in a country

Men and women do have preferences, what these may be would indicate what type of perspectives & considerations were taken into account in order to obtain the preference.
The preference would also display details of the own person/group's character.

Dogs, cats and camels have preferences too, having a preference would be thing A. The nature of said preference and what it implies would be thing B. Thing B is what would be the problem since, in regards of women, it displays the dysfunctional manner in which women tend to choose their partner and the manner in which they reject other potential candidates.

Holes don't select men the way men select holes. I recall seeing a graph about this not too long ago, in another thread. Consider 80/20.

1) Not all males are chad/chadlite. Harems are a thing. While not every single woman on earth may have the chance or be at a point in time to express certain attitudes regarding males, the quantity of women who go for the best looking male in an available pool should not be disregarded. Consider that there are also lesbians who supposedly don't prefer men yet with their choice damage the current dynamic between man & woman to the detriment of males. So even if they don't choose the chad of chads every single time, the way they clearly tend to go about it is still a problem for the average male.

2) The choices of others, considering magnitudes, can end up affecting your own experience under this sun. Consider that what comes around, goes around. In some instances, should sufficient people have a disregard for a social norm or something, change would then be seen. Thus, while others act based on their perspective, an individual may find itself reaping what others have sown. Mass whoredom DOES have negative consequences for the average male. If "it's their life" to whore around, it is my life to hate and be against the negativity that stems from it.

3) Consider noodles + whites and the general dynamic between these groups. It tends to be race-focused..
Some white holes call themselves snow bunnies, which is a clear indicative of a race focused dynamic.

1) Direct attacks are not the only negative approach one could have towards something. You can be shunned/excluded/avoided to name a few just for being a virgin. It doesn't need to get to the point of being attacked in public for it to be seen as a negative treatment, more so when one compares how holes treat other men they consider acceptable/desirable. Using "virgin" as an insult towards an individual's social behavior, over the status it actually means, indicates that the term was weaponized. So by using the term in that manner, it attacks virgins implying they are all socially misadapted/stunted/wrong etc.
2)Dick size and size in general matters, the big dick actually fucks the hole and is then considered a problem while the small dick isn't even given a chance most times and is also considered a negative trait/problem. To some men this could be irrelevant since they don't even get to the point of showing it regardless of size. Chad w. small dick != average male with big dick.
3) Picture a forest full of poisonous fruits, blooming all around. A squirrel says to another that it found some non poisoned fruit in a few branches whilst traveling. That second squirrel tells the squirrel community about the findings of squirrel 1. They rejoice. Afterwards a party is assembled, of squirrels to gather these fruits for the benefit of the squirrel people. They go to the poison forest, find snakes, boars and monkeys fighting for the fruits already, mere scraps are left. One squirrel of the party decides to turn back, it says: "the juice just isn't worth the squeeze, what a shitty forest" and then leaves..:rolleyes:
Woah that's a lot to go through. I thank your dedication to this discussion.
1) I want to mention that the same thing is for the gay men as well. Their preference of males can break that dynamic and cause problems for the average women. There is also other factors like religion and racial preference that affects both genders. We all have the problem, and I think we have to go through that and see what happens. As for women going for chads, don't men also go for the pretty girls (including the average men)?
2)
"If 'it's their life' to whore around, it is my life to hate and be against the negativity that stems from it."
I agree with this statement. Your opinion matters here as well. What I believe in is against mass adultery and the sexual saturation of society, too.
I'll get through the rest of the points at a different time
For now, thanks for the discussion and wish you well

"small dick energy":foidSoy:
Better than "roastie flaps energy", for sure. Dick size can't be controlled, so it's yet more example of how men are more fair than foids.

Most women don't attack:

Are you :foidSoy:?

Naturally, if we viewed women how they viewed us, well the tables would be quite different I suppose.

Are you :foidSoy:?
What do you think man? Probably someone trying to "save" incels as if most of us didn't used to believe the exact same things until experience, observations, and research taught us differently.

Shit arguments you read on Reddit that's easily picked apart with well accepted data, research, and logic. Same arguments I've spent years discussing with various shrinks. Not even worth the time since they have nothing original or valuable to say. It's pretty cringy but they made a solid point about adultery I guess

you are a whore (just don't have sex with +20 chads for not being called a whore)
So you're saying fucking 19 chads is not a whore?

eh tbf a lot of guys approach outside their race too

Actually we CAN control this - they are essentially insulting us for being gentlemen who choose not to rape.

100% more per your title is only 2x more bro