Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We All Need to be More Respectful to Each Other

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

We're all incels and we're all suffering, it's time we show each other a little respect and empathize with each other rather than bully ourselves. Why would we act exactly like our scummy bullies when we're all here together?

I agree, but disagreeing on some subject isnt disrespect or bullying.

We're all incels and we're all suffering, it's time we show each other a little respect and empathize with each other rather than bully ourselves. Why would we act exactly like our scummy bullies when we're all here together?
I request you to not be bluepilled

Fuck that noise

every man for himself

I suppose the most respectful thing members who don't like other members can do is to use the ignore button.

I have no respect for low iq morons who OD on :bluepill: soylent and copium who are unironically telling me that my bullies will lose at the end despite them living BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS and ascending at the age of like 12-13 while i rot, KHHV at the age of almost 26 and get bullied by IT every day and got my body covered with scars :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

NO RESPECT FOR YOU :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: YOU ARE TROLLING AND MOCKING INCELS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You're trolling by pretending to be super rich and then whining about it.

I’m not super rich you stupid christcuck piece of shit you low iq inbred faggot :bluepill::soy: cuck:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: IF I AM SUPER RICH WHERE IS MY PRIVATE JET? WHERE IS MY PRIVATE ISLAND? WHERE IS MEGS MANSION? WHERE IS MY SUPERCAR? WHERE IS EVERYTHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You don't have to work and you're eating three meals a day and have a roof over your head.