Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We all know tons of normies orbit this forum. Do you genuinely think there are chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date
Deleted member 29808

Deleted member 29808

Banned
-
If so in which numbers

Nah they're too busy living a fulfilled life

It’s been proven so

At least one, but I doubt there’s a sizeable number of them.

I’ve seen blackpilled chads but I don’t think they read this forum because they can’t relate to most of the stuff written here ( Rage and depression )

No chads. Few staceys. A lot of chad lites and stacey lites who THINK they are giga's and get off on seeing how the other half lives. Some of the normie men will lurk long enough to realize they are closer to incel than not jfl

living in toronto walking by people I've actually heard women talking about incels and some browsing this site to laugh at us. most of the women i heard talking bad about us don't look good themselves. so i guess some terrible cunts orbit to laugh at us.

living in toronto walking by people I've actually heard women talking about incels and some browsing this site to laugh at us.
Well it is toronto. Supposedly one of the worst places for nonchad males.

most of the women i heard talking bad about us don't look good themselves.
That's always been the situation. Look at how the fake tradthots or foids that "infiltrate" incel communities look.

so i guess some terrible cunts orbit to laugh at us.
If not for apps like tiktok and twitter that encourage this there would be way less of them imo.

Last edited:
Chads are busy fucking our looksmatches

Obviously I am gigachad don't question it or asks for pics just believe. :chad:

Nope, legit chads have waiting lists of hundreds of foids including virgin jbs .
They barely have time to sex up 3 foids per day.

Do you think a multi millionaire real estate developer hang around a forum of mostly young fast food workers complaining about their low wages and terrible jobs?

living in toronto walking by people I've actually heard women talking about incels and some browsing this site to laugh at us. most of the women i heard talking bad about us don't look good themselves. so i guess some terrible cunts orbit to laugh at us.
They laugh until they find a blackpilled incel with a knife and nothing to lose at night...

judging by facelms stream,probably.

Doubt it tbh.