Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We all know how fucked Online dating and dating in general is, but because of covid 19s existence it has gotten worse and will CONTINUE TO GET WORSE

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Thanks to cucked china releasing this bullshit virus, they have fucked everything in the world, but a massive issue that still isnt getting proper focus on is the damage that it has done and will continue to do to online dating,and DATING IN GENERAL. LET ME TELL YOU THIS - More and more men are going to be sexless in 5 years time. The average dudes who dont struggle to get relationships and sex now? in 5 years + they will be fighting against each other to even get a crumb of pussy.

and why is this happening?

FUCKING ONLYFANS AND Similar cucked sites like it, and all of the women who have jumped on this shit and continue to do so. Thanks to the pandemic, it is now seen socially acceptable by liberals and cucked society in general for women to pursue this. Women finally have a proper excuse to pursue it because they can say stuff like " oh becaus
e of the pandemic i lost my job, cant get another job due to restrictions so i hopped on onlyfans and now making more than i have ever made working at a 9 to 5 teehee" Women are the gatekeepers of sex, and because of the pandemic and onlyfans it has gotten worse. Instead of bothering with real relationships or a real job, they can just do OF, make bank, fuck the chaddest of chads, and/ or maybe obtain a relationship with similar man in looks and be content, while 60 - 70 percent of men will suffer sexlessness, loneliness etc and be forced to seek prostitutes and continue to be shamed by society because - "women sex work good, men seek sex bad"

Last edited:
Jfl and I thought the pandemic will hurt Chads and Stacies but it will instead simplify the market to the point that the only way to even talk to a foid is for her to like your photo first.

Jfl and I thought the pandemic will hurt Chads and Stacies but it will instead simplify the market to the point that the only way to even talk to a foid is for her to like your photo first.
For nonchad males every change ends up being for the worse tbh

COVID will have accelerated this hell massively. Think of the extra time spent online by females. The number of females who tried Tinder and OF who ordinarily wouldn't have. Who went chad hunting and warped their standards forever.

accerlationpill. i knwo Bummer hates it, but covid is definately speeding up the incel issue due to more women being on dating apps/ sites altogether because of the pandemic. onlyfans isnt even 1/10th of the problem that dating apps AND social media (mainly insta) are. EVERYONE is on them now, there is no other way to properly socialize now except social media and dating apps. if you arent a good looking or high status guy on insta etc then ur chances of getting a prime age female partner will be slimn to fucking none.

Thanks to cucked china releasing this bullshit virus, they have fucked everything in the world, but a massive issue that still isnt getting proper focus on is the damage that it has done and will continue to do to online dating,and DATING IN GENERAL. LET ME TELL YOU THIS - More and more men are going to be sexless in 5 years time. The average dudes who dont struggle to get relationships and sex now? in 5 years + they will be fighting against each other to even get a crumb of pussy.

and why is this happening?

FUCKING ONLYFANS AND Similar cucked sites like it, and all of the women who have jumped on this shit and continue to do so. Thanks to the pandemic, it is now seen socially acceptable by liberals and cucked society in general for women to pursue this. Women finally have a proper excuse to pursue it because they can say stuff like " oh becaus
e of the pandemic i lost my job, cant get another job due to restrictions so i hopped on onlyfans and now making more than i have ever made working at a 9 to 5 teehee" Women are the gatekeepers of sex, and because of the pandemic and onlyfans it has gotten worse. Instead of bothering with real relationships or a real job, they can just do OF, make bank, fuck the chaddest of chads, and/ or maybe obtain a relationship with similar man in looks and be content, while 60 - 70 percent of men will suffer sexlessness, loneliness etc and be forced to seek prostitutes and continue to be shamed by society because - "women sex work good, men seek sex bad"
It’s really bad. Every guy is sim ping hard over girls on social media. Before it use to be just curries but now it’s every guy

guys are legit begging for only fans even if a foid is decently attractive which most foids can get with makeup

973FFD22 B06B 49BC A6CA 7E9E168F8827
E98A63F8 C9DB 4BD4 AE2F 363C9E83C11E
0BCBFB7F A8B0 4988 B591 0BFA3F8C034F

Future is very bleak for men

Last edited:
accerlationpill. i knwo Bummer hates it, but covid is definately speeding up the incel issue due to more women being on dating apps/ sites altogether because of the pandemic. onlyfans isnt even 1/10th of the problem that dating apps AND social media (mainly insta) are. EVERYONE is on them now, there is no other way to properly socialize now except social media and dating apps. if you arent a good looking or high status guy on insta etc then ur chances of getting a prime age female partner will be slimn to fucking none.
You still make videos bro?

You still make videos bro?

i will soon. i have a ton of ideas, but some other stuff to take care of first...i will be working on new videos by the end of this month.

Last edited:
i will soon. i have a ton of ideas, but some other stuff to take care of first...i will be working on new videos by the end of this month.
More videos plz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back