Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We all deserve a gf because there's no "individuals"

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Having dealt with "individualists" and the other libertarian types, I feel those people are severely delusional. The modern world, has no room for those people.

We are ALL interdependent on the collective. A state is a organic body made of people itself, and could only exist by guaranteeing basic (or more) needs to its members. A social contract include a wife for a man and children as long he works for the system.

And such contract would ensure the healthy of the state itself, cracks are appearing in the system in form of gender conflict and low birth rate, which will undermine the stability and safety of an given place.

I ask you - can you build and fix machinery, have PhD level knowledge of animals/plants, can hunt on your own, can make medicines on your own, can grow food? If even one answer to this statement is a "No" then you are interdependent.

If you can, then you've earned the rights to oppose this very model of civilization itself.

If not, then foids should do their duty, just as we men are working to sustain the system that allows for their degeneracy.

Last edited:
this is honestly the best response to foids that say "you are not entitled to a woman"

this is honestly the best response to foids that say "you are not entitled to a woman"
Agreed. If we aren't entitled to a woman, then women are not entitled to our protection or work

no pussy no work

This is why I believe the current system won't last much longer... foids and chad are reliant on sub8 men to do the majority of the labor and since most of us have nothing to live for anymore men are dropping out of society like flies.
I don't understand how people see this as sustainable, people here say I'm coping all the time for believing that society is going to collapse.
It's for the good of society that sub8 men have girlfriends, chads and foids are being selfish little fucks by denying us the pussy we need to be productive members of society and better the collective.

If stupid women feel entitled to boyfriends, then incel men can absolutely feel entitled to girlfriends.
Those hypocritical dizzy whores need a reality check.

Thanks. It's my conclusion after reading about wars and logistics. I've came to realize how much dependent the society is on each other.

The Houthi rebels have shown us that the complicated supply chain is easily crippled, and that would affect the globe.

I hope those on the high horse reflect themselves on this one; we are doing our duty to get jobs and work for soyciety, so we should expect them to do the same; yes, we are entitled.

Without even a small portion of the collective (majority of workers are men), many of those "superman" would crumble just like the rest of us.

The best response is to give them a rough hardcore forced fuckng

This is why I believe the current system won't last much longer... foids and chad are reliant on sub8 men to do the majority of the labor and since most of us have nothing to live for anymore men are dropping out of society like flies.
I don't understand how people see this as sustainable, people here say I'm coping all the time for believing that society is going to collapse.
It's for the good of society that sub8 men have girlfriends, chads and foids are being selfish little fucks by denying us the pussy we need to be productive members of society and better the collective.
Hope I'm around to see the collapse. Once normie men wake up to the state of things is when it will collapse and then get better hopefully

Honestly you phrased it better than me for the non political folks

Anyway, I don't call it coping. Many people call me a idiot or larper for saying that the societies around the world are facing a crisis. But we see what's happening with the demographics (low birth rate => mass immigration), and the reaction to it (such as the popularity of right wing parties in Europe)

Honestly a reason I want to live long is to see what soyciety will look like in the future due to this

Also, suddenly this quote makes so much sense.

quote-all-within-the-state-nothing-outside-the-state-nothing-against-the-state-benito-mussolini-69-90-70.jpg

Anyone who relies on someone else, yes, that includes using the internet which is maintained by people, should serve for the greater good

(Of course this is talking about a ideal society)