Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We all care for you @Intellau_Celistic

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Thank you. Your story is similar to my own.

Look, I don't want to make fun of a fellow incel, but he kinda sounds like a tranny. No offense :feelsaww:

Look, I don't want to make fun of a fellow incel, but he kinda sounds like a tranny. No offense :feelsaww:
Voicemogs me ngl

Brutal @Intellau_Celistic i feel for you man:feelsbadman: PM me any time you want if you need someone to talk to we can be frens:feelsaww:

We are here for you brocel.Also , always remember to have a good personality that's what matters for women.
Cover3

Do you speak in high pitch or do you have a nasal mouthbreather voice?
I have the latter :feelsgah:
high pitch and my voice is just annoying in general :feelsrope:

Damn brutal voice pill @Zer0/∞

Yea thats how It Is If you Differ " from Others . If you atleast would Be 6 3 with an plausible face , Woman would Lick your Ass and you gain respect for simply being born .

Dont feel Bad its Not your fault , We Just Hit a critical Miss at birth and thats It. @Intellau_Celistic

Yea thats how It Is If you Differ " from Others . If you atleast would Be 6 3 with an plausible face , Woman would Lick your Ass and you gain respect for simply being born .

Over. Never began

intel amethystic

And some people will still deny that voicepill is real

What race are you doing, you FUCKING RACIST

IC is a harmless like a Garden Snail

Fuck that schizo scumbag, I would euthanize him given the chance.

The common theme is child abuse I guess, and his mother, other then that I couldn't understand much, I do not enjoy manga nor do I enjoy scrying

His voice puts me to sleep.