Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We actually might see the collapse of society or even the world

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Right now humanity is facing 3 major threats: war, climate change and endgame Behavioral sink.

War might break out between Russia and NATO with Putin wanting to attack NATO, according to the latest news. USA will intervene and WW3 will start. China also might attack Taiwan. USA will also intervene here (and with greater force than in Europe, I believe) because Taiwan is the major semiconductor producer. These factories have bleeding edge tech and USA won't let China get the sole control over them. China would make the world its hostage with them.

Right now we're at 1.1 C increase in global warming and we already feel its effect worldwide in extreme weather events, like stronger (but rarer) blizzards, stronger and more frequent hurricanes, droughts, floods, etc. It is predicted that we will arrive at a 2 C degrees increase by 2050. This will already make several regions with tropical climate unlivable. We also will reach points of no return in global warming when huge carbon sinks, like organic matter frozen in ice, forests and oceans, are killed or relased into the atmosphere.

The endgame of Behavioral sink is the least likely to happen because it's the most time consuming. It's based around the Behavioral sink experiments where rats where given unlimited resources for growth, so they overpopulated the area of the experiment. Females became increasingly uninterested in having offspring and males practiced social withdraw, became sexual deviants and practiced cannibalism. Not all of this will happens to humans, but we already see men increasingly opting out of society.

Climate change is definitely not a serious problem in our lifetimes and many beyond. Unless you live in a dire area that would eventually go underwater anyway like Maldives. The more extreme weather events is cherrypicking data.

Climate change is definitely not a serious problem in our lifetimes and many beyond. Unless you live in a dire area that would eventually go underwater anyway like Maldives. The more extreme weather events is cherrypicking data.
Climate change may provoke tha mass imigration from Africa, so even if it will not destoy us directly, it will make our societes even more unstable in the future

fucking I hope so I hate this world I want it to burn as long as I keep my wealth and luxury life style

Climate change may provoke tha mass imigration from Africa, so even if it will not destoy us directly, it will make our societes even more unstable in the future
Or all blacks will work and white man will NEET :feelsLightsaber:

The endgame of Behavioral sink is the least likely to happen because it's the most time consuming.
Yes, it is time consuming but what it means is that even if somehow we will be able to survive the first two dangers, our society is either way going to collapse in the future. I used to laught from people telling that we live in the worst times in history by looking how many there were wars, diseases and mass starvation in the past, but looking on what is going on I am beginning to slowly understand them

Right now humanity is facing 3 major threats: war, climate change and endgame Behavioral sink.

War might break out between Russia and NATO with Putin wanting to attack NATO, according to the latest news. USA will intervene and WW3 will start. China also might attack Taiwan. USA will also intervene here (and with greater force than in Europe, I believe) because Taiwan is the major semiconductor producer. These factories have bleeding edge tech and USA won't let China get the sole control over them. China would make the world its hostage with them.

Right now we're at 1.1 C increase in global warming and we already feel its effect worldwide in extreme weather events, like stronger (but rarer) blizzards, stronger and more frequent hurricanes, droughts, floods, etc. It is predicted that we will arrive at a 2 C degrees increase by 2050. This will already make several regions with tropical climate unlivable. We also will reach points of no return in global warming when huge carbon sinks, like organic matter frozen in ice, forests and oceans, are killed or relased into the atmosphere.

The endgame of Behavioral sink is the least likely to happen because it's the most time consuming. It's based around the Behavioral sink experiments where rats where given unlimited resources for growth, so they overpopulated the area of the experiment. Females became increasingly uninterested in having offspring and males practiced social withdraw, became sexual deviants and practiced cannibalism. Not all of this will happens to humans, but we already see men increasingly opting out of society.
This has aleredy happend and is happening right now:

The endgame of Behavioral sink is the least likely to happen because it's the most time consuming. It's based around the Behavioral sink experiments where rats where given unlimited resources for growth, so they overpopulated the area of the experiment. Females became increasingly uninterested in having offspring and males practiced social withdraw, became sexual deviants.

Rats are the jews getting all the gold, The females become uninterested, Males withdraw

Highest top 10 get all bitches and the rest of the population just jacksoff and not fucks.

NOT INCLUDED:
and practiced cannibalism. Not all of this will happens to humans, but we already see men increasingly opting out of society.
Canibalism is not part of my point, Erase that from your minds.

MeToo and Woke movement is breaking down the basic fundamentals of society

That's fine...

Normies have the most to fear. Since for them, them having all these life privileges is not enough. They want it to last their whole life.

I don't look forward to any of these things, but if they happen in my life time

Images 3

Don't have anything to loose. Never had anything to begin with.

Doesn't matter if it's cherrypicked. All it takes is one yearly environmental disaster to make the place unlivable. If there is yearly floods/droughts or heatwaves make it too hot to even go out it's already unlivable.

And if countries like Brazil, who produces food for a lot of people, become unlivable, we will see world hunger.

Also this.

Yes, it is time consuming but what it means is that even if somehow we will be able to survive the first two dangers, our society is either way going to collapse in the future. I used to laught from people telling that we live in the worst times in history by looking how many there were wars, diseases and mass starvation in the past, but looking on what is going on I am beginning to slowly understand them
Very good point. I didn't see this.

The only "hope" is that these other 2 disasters take us out of the Behavioral sink endgame. Although climate change alone can and will end us.

Last edited:
I can't wait for any of these to happen. Even yesterday was too late for it.

climate change
Stopped reading there, your leftist brainwashed pseudointellectual ramble doesn't mean anything. We are coming out from Cold period of the sun circle.

You failed to mention the most important thing. The demographic change. Germany will soon have it so bad that most of their fighting age males will be Syrians, Turks and Somalis, since the average will be a 50+ Boomer and all the native german zoomers homosexual faggots, with no spine to fight.

Germany goes down and the rest of Europe basically doesn't exist, from France to Poland. Massive unemployment will trigger riots and civil wars. Power grids get shut down. Famine decimates most of the white population of Europe. Mutts will have their own civil war.

Stopped reading there, your leftist brainwashed pseudointellectual ramble doesn't mean anything. We are coming out from Cold period of the sun circle.
That's even worse then. Global warming has been masked by sun's cold period.

You failed to mention the most important thing. The demographic change. Germany will soon have it so bad that most of their fighting age males will be Syrians, Turks and Somalis, since the average will be a 50+ Boomer and all the native german zoomers homosexual faggots, with no spine to fight.

Germany goes down and the rest of Europe basically doesn't exist, from France to Poland. Massive unemployment will trigger riots and civil wars. Power grids get shut down. Famine decimates most of the white population of Europe. Mutts will have their own civil war.
This is more related to the white genocide. After this j00s will bring even more immigrants in and the country will be basically ultra rich j00s and very poor non-whites who are almost slaves.

We really need a collapse of the world and nature.

This is more related to the white genocide. After this j00s will bring even more immigrants in and the country will be basically ultra rich j00s and very poor non-whites who are almost slaves.
Thats bs tho. Browns can't be used as slaves since they're not nearly docile enough. There's a reason why instead of getting jobs they all operate crime rings and steal shit. You take enough whites out of the equation and the world stop existing as it is. Actually, most young whites today are already pretty useless. We're really just waiting for the boomers to die, then the society crumbles on its own. Too many browns. Too few capable white men. Too many angry incels waiting for their chance to lash out.

It’s too good to be true, we’ll likely just end up roping and no one will care.

Oh shit never thought about that. Great, more niggers in our countries.

Thats bs tho. Browns can't be used as slaves since they're not nearly docile enough. There's a reason why instead of getting jobs they all operate crime rings and steal shit. You take enough whites out of the equation and the world stop existing as it is. Actually, most young whites today are already pretty useless. We're really just waiting for the boomers to die, then the society crumbles on its own. Too many browns. Too few capable white men. Too many angry incels waiting for their chance to lash out.
hmmmm, you're right, good points. It'd take major brainwashing for them to be viable.

Humanity's future looks really really bleak. No way out.

Climate change. Lol

I definitely wouldn't want to suffer being taken out of this world considering so much of us like me have suffered because of being blackpilled. I hope our planet holds on for at least another lifetime.

We're in the end times

All thanks goes to the Jews

The root of all evil.

i relish the thought

Climate change is a hoax

As a betting person your odds are better than even

Agreed climate change is fake and gay
The west will collapse due to massive demographic replacement tho, which will end wokeness

Agreed climate change is fake and gay
The west will collapse due to massive demographic replacement tho, which will end wokeness
Doesn't matter if it's cherrypicked. All it takes is one recurrent environmental disaster to make the place unlivable. If there are recurrent floods/droughts or heatwaves that make it too hot to even go out it's already unlivable.

This. It's a meme and not a threat at all unfortunately. I wish it were real, but it isn't.

Doesn't matter if it's cherrypicked. All it takes is one recurrent environmental disaster to make the place unlivable. If there are recurrent floods/droughts or heatwaves that make it too hot to even go out it's already unlivable.
Yeah just 20 more years right? Like they've been saying since the 70's...

That would be the end of the world coming true then in the near future

another 1000 years of dark ages await us bros and we get to see it start :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

War will break out because they want to de-populate the world according to the United Nations agenda.

Impossible to talk to women since all they do is post selfies online generating mass responses. How is
anyone supposed to compete with 100s of men? They then just choose the best looking, often abusers
and users, then decide to blame the average male.

People are withholding jobs / promotions from a lot of men. Government is playing a part.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back