Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ways to stop being banned?

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
I'm on my last wheels here, and since I'm mentally unstable and have some mods who hate me I need some tips to avoid be being permabanned

Any tips?

I have devised an infinity level IQ method for this

Don't post

if mods have a personal bias against you its pretty much over, best bet is to not say anything at all.

That's like being permabanned

I was joking lol

Maybe think before you post? (Does this follow the rules, can this possibly be used against me for a ban)

Mentally unstable folks who as a result of that are incel are banned.
"Blackpilled" normies who have recently had and/or are currently having sex are not banned.

th

I was joking lol

Maybe think before you post? (Does this follow the rules, can this possibly be used against me for a ban)
Doesn't matter tbh, some mods here will go out of there way to find an absurd way to ban me, and give an excuse that will mindfuck or wont make any sense, I know who that mod is...
"Blackpilled" normies who have recently had and/or are currently having sex are not banned.

th

Some mods here have no sympathy for a mental ethnic cel

Why are people getting banned here anyway? Like, @mods what is the most common reason you ban someone here. Honestly just curious.

th
"incels.is" btw

th

It's a fucking joke.

Don't race bait/attack other users/post troll threads in which you literally state, "go ahead and kill/rape these roasties."

ER maxx on the mods, buddy boyo

stop making threads

Why are people getting banned here anyway? Like, @mods what is the most common reason you ban someone here. Honestly just curious.
Most common reason we ban for is probably trolling. The OP of this thread has a long history of doing just that. It's not like we ban people easily either. In order to get perma banned you need to have a 100% warning level and the temp bans start at 60%. The lowest warning we can give is 10%, and while we can choose to give more than that in a single warning, most of the time we keep it between 10 and 40. It all depends on a lot of factors, like the user's current warning level, the gravity of the offence, how much the community is bothered by that content, etc. For example, ever since getting to 90% warning the OP of this thread has done a couple of things that could possibly warrant a warning to somebody with a lower or non-existant warning level, but I've chosen not to do anything about this.

I'm talking mostly about the way I moderate tbh, but this is more or less how we operate in general.

th

"incels.is" btw

It's a fucking joke.

Are you guys saying we should not ban trolls as long as they label themselves incel? I am aware that being incel can cause some people to become cynical and stuff, but a troll is a troll and claiming to be incel shouldn't save you from the consequences of your actions.

Are you guys saying we should not ban trolls as long as they label themselves incel? I am aware that being incel can cause some people to become cynical and stuff, but a troll is a troll and claiming to be incel shouldn't save you from the consequences of your actions.
You should honestly take more extreme measures toward men who are facially attractive but claim to be incel.

Experiments have proved that being mentally autistic won't matter to women if you're a Chad in appearance.

of course trolls need to get banned, but the point i think is that OP is a loser who's mentally unstable, he belongs here. he needs to just calm his shit with his race baiting posts.

You should honestly take more extreme measures toward men who are facially attractive but claim to be incel.

Experiments have proved that being mentally autistic won't matter to women if you're a Chad in appearance.

sure, but if you are average or above average having autism does affect your chances severely.

of course trolls need to get banned, but the point i think is that OP is a loser who's mentally unstable, he belongs here. he needs to just calm his shit with his race baiting posts.

What are we to do then? We can't let people troll, so we have to do something about his behaviour. If it were up to me we'd do less permabans on incels and would instead give longer and longer bans depending on the context, getting rid of the trolls without completely burning the bridge and denying them access to this community. The other mods don't agree though and the system set in place only lets me work with the warning system, meaning that I can only tempban people a max of 4 days, and after that it's a perma.

Yeah, get perma banned and never comeback

i remember being banned for venting about my dick size kek

Just don't break the rules ffs

Most common reason we ban for is probably trolling. The OP of this thread has a long history of doing just that. It's not like we ban people easily either. In order to get perma banned you need to have a 100% warning level and the temp bans start at 60%. The lowest warning we can give is 10%, and while we can choose to give more than that in a single warning, most of the time we keep it between 10 and 40. It all depends on a lot of factors, like the user's current warning level, the gravity of the offence, how much the community is bothered by that content, etc. For example, ever since getting to 90% warning the OP of this thread has done a couple of things that could possibly warrant a warning to somebody with a lower or non-existant warning level, but I've chosen not to do anything about this.

I'm talking mostly about the way I moderate tbh, but this is more or less how we operate in general.
I can't get my head around how some users can't see past Tellem-T's trolling lul.

Yes, venting by saying "My dick is too big, would it hurt my relationship"?
Absolute ragefuel to small dickcels like myself.
The guy who posted this should fuck off to r/bigdickproblems.
I can't get my head around how some users can't see past Tellem-T's trolling lul.

Yes, venting by saying "My dick is too big, would it hurt my relationship"?

if its too big then i wouldnt be able to have sex at all assuming i manage to ascend. i dont remember ever mentioning "relationship" because i have never been in one. thats just as bad as it being too small.

i dont mind incel trolls tbh, if someone says something stupid i think its funny tbh

Have you ever bothered to read your own post history and see what a tragedy it is? Only one out of every 20+ posts is more than one line and doesn't have to do with one of the following topics:

1. Whites can't be incel
2. Ethnics are doomed forever tbh tbh ngl ngl
3. I postmog you so hard I am the greatest poster on this site I give it life you're low IQ trash
4. Waaah why do the mods hate me they are biased against ethnics tbh ngl

You have received 12 warnings over the span of 2 accounts. Have you ever thought that it may be your conduct that is the issue, and that the way to stop getting banned is to stop being a shit poster?

sure, but if you are average or above average having autism does affect your chances severely.

What are we to do then? We can't let people troll, so we have to do something about his behaviour. If it were up to me we'd do less permabans on incels and would instead give longer and longer bans depending on the context, getting rid of the trolls without completely burning the bridge and denying them access to this community. The other mods don't agree though and the system set in place only lets me work with the warning system, meaning that I can only tempban people a max of 4 days, and after that it's a perma.
do you know what trolling is? Why can't the mods of this site tell when I poster is genuinely autistic like this (https://incels.is/threads/white-guys-are-so-fucking-lucky.46740/page-2) and when it is low effort race bait?

Have you ever tried, READING THE RULES!?

Wait hes at 90% already? LMAO

200.gif

OP just stop racebaiting, I know that basically means you will have to stop posting but try not to make any threads that contain more than one of the following words:

ethnic, white

JFL OP JFL

Lmao, banned again?
He should have stopped all the JBW shit, and tried JFTR, Just Follow The Rules theory. :feelsrope:
Press E to pay respects.

Lmao, banned again?
He should have stopped all the JBW shit, and tried JFTR, Just Follow The Rules theory. :feelsrope:
Press E to pay respects.

Since he was at 90% Im afraid that for better or worse this time his ban is permanent.
RIP OP

E

Since he was at 90% Im afraid that for better or worse this time his ban is permanent.
RIP OP

E
He was quite the character, won't be the same without him, ngl. Maybe he will come back with an alt?

He requested the ban.

He requested the ban.
Damn, really? It's over, then.. hopefully now that he will waste less time here, around us, he can finally go out and ascend. Godspeed, @Tellem-T

@Tellem-T I'll miss you bro. :feelsbadman: Come back soon

It never began for selfhating blackcels :lul::lul::lul: