Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ways to ascend (according to my mother)

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
1. Just approach son
2. Just create instagram account and publish some photos. Girls will like these photos and then you can start conversation
3. Post comments on social media. Girls will write to you in no time
4. Tell girls that you have car and job. They love it

She's genius
How old are you OP ?

1. Just approach son
2. Just create instagram account and publish some photos. Girls will like these photos and then you can start conversation
Tell her they only care about looks and since you are ugly, no woman will want you except to use as a money bank.

I mean, you can’t really blame her. She‘s ignorant to how the modern dating market works
Tell her they only care about looks and since you are ugly, no woman will want you

1. Just approach son
All their brains must be connected to a hive mind. Mine says the exact same shit.
I smell humble bragging here, "i have a car and a job :chad: "
Nah imo that only really applies to looks. A lot of users here are employed and drive/rent. Incel doesn't necessarily mean living in parents basement, although there is a strong correlation.

Last edited:
how many of you have tried all those and failed? I did. But I don't have car...ohh I think I cracked the code. Maybe that's it. All I need is a car, and foids will be flocking to me. Thanks for this post. It solved the problem I've been struggling with my entire life. Your mom should write a book about about ascension. lmao. In all seriousness now, at least your mom tries to help. Mine doesn't care.

i did but she can’t simply grasp the concept that looks mean everything
well of course she can't.
29E8D10200000578-3136860-The_campaigner_who_has_a_supportive_boyfriend_Michael_Hoskin_pic-m-13_1435107004904.jpg

article-0-1B3023F700000578-422_634x447.jpg

Madeline-Stuart.jpg

2D8C53D800000578-3278557-image-a-6_1445227159120.jpg

800px_COLOURBOX3758835.jpg

Boomers deserve being burned alive

how many of you have tried all those and failed? I did. But I don't have car...ohh I think I cracked the code. Maybe that's it. All I need is a car, and foids will be flocking to me. Thanks for this post. It solved the problem I've been struggling with my entire life. Your mom should write a book about about ascension. lmao. In all seriousness now, at least your mom tries to help. Mine doesn't care.
Suicidefuel for @LastGerman ngl

That's why I never talk to them about the issue, immersed in ignorance alot of the time.

I had a job and drive a car, and I overheard a 6/10 girl talking about how she hates how her boyfriend has no job.

And she continued giving him prime pussy.

I had a job and drive a car, and I overheard a 6/10 girl talking about how she hates how her boyfriend has no job.

And she continued giving him prime pussy.
Run her over with your car (in asetto corsa)

They love "IT"! JFL even your mother admits that girls only love betabuxxes for their money only :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do u believe thick skulled boomers would understand these researches?
I told my mom and she got depressed at me and didn't argue back.
Too scared to tell my dad though, he'll probably think I'm a failure (which I am genetically)

my family tell me I'm handsome but they don't say it to anyone else so it's obvious they're trying to stop me from necking

I smell humble bragging here, "i have a car and a job :chad: "
I dont think having a job is a brag (jnless you are mega disabled and cant work) wasnt hard for me to get a job at all. Car though is a definite brag. He wasnt bragging though

I hate when older people seem to think that having a career and financial stability is enough to get a women. Society is prosperous enough that foids don't have to rely on a man for financial assistance. They seem oblivious to all of the financial and other support that women receive from the current system. All the government money spent on foid's issues and single mums, easier university admissions, gender quotas for jobs and the amount of men willing to help you with any problem in exchange for a modicum of attention.
Boomers and the like are perpetually stuck in an old, outdated way of thinking that stopped helping anyone 50 years ago.

Your mom is very funny. Please ask for more advices.

Holy fuck, I never thought of this.

Pls tell your mum I'm very thankful for her advice and she must have an IQ of like 180

Create a Tinder and Instagram account for her of a guy who looks like you and tell her to try and get a date.

That type of answer give me furious