Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ways this existence is cucked

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
Can you guys help me list out the ways living as an incel is cucked beyond belief? I'll start:

- if you are a wageslave you are literally wasting your most valuable resource (time) supporting and maintaining a system designed to maximize the comfort and pleasure of Chad and his harem
-Your tax payer dollars are used to literally support Chad's pump and dump children
- tax payer dollars are used to encourage feminism, anti-Male propaganda, for grants and scholarships for foids
-your tax payer dollars are used to drop a missile that costs more than you make in a year on a bunch of other incels in trenches across the globe
-if you're a ukranian you are literally dying while the ukranian girls are going around west Europe and riding the cock carousel
-if you were mutilated at birth, your foreskin was most likely used to create makeup or some other cosmetic product, all so some foid can look slightly less ugly to increase her chances of getting chad seed

Please help me expand on this list.

I JUST WANT MY FORESKIN BACK I'M LITERALLY CRYING AND SHAKING RN

Ppl all around you want to subjugate you because of the whole bf-gf thing

Can you guys help me list out the ways living as an incel is cucked beyond belief? I'll start:

- if you are a wageslave you are literally wasting your most valuable resource (time) supporting and maintaining a system designed to maximize the comfort and pleasure of Chad and his harem
I enjoy my job and would probably be doing something similar even if I wasn't getting paid
-Your tax payer dollars are used to literally support Chad's pump and dump children
Yes this is cucked
- tax payer dollars are used to encourage feminism, anti-Male propaganda, for grants and scholarships for foids
Yes this is cucked
-your tax payer dollars are used to drop a missile that costs more than you make in a year on a bunch of other incels in trenches across the globe
lol I don't think its incels in the trenches and either way based imagine not wanting to hear the screams of humans suffering
-if you're a ukranian you are literally dying while the ukranian girls are going around west Europe and riding the cock carousel
Fuck ukranians
-if you were mutilated at birth, your foreskin was most likely used to create makeup or some other cosmetic product, all so some foid can look slightly less ugly to increase her chances of getting chad seed
I'm uncut :feelscomfy: fuck jews
Please help me expand on this list.
Okay:
  • no suicide facilities
  • lookism and heightism
  • at multiple points throughout the day you have to stop what youre doing to take a piss. It's annoying.
  • getting mogged by other humans daily

Yeah looks are everything blame this happening on the Jewish government who controls everything and made it this way