Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ways for incels to moneymaxx

vice is jewish globohomo financed

Work remotely.

based as fuck ngl
would be a literally dream for weedcels, imagine making money off your main hobby and at the comfort of your own place :feelsLightsaber:

based as fuck ngl
would be a literally dream for weedcels, imagine making money off your main hobby and at the comfort of your own place :feelsLightsaber:
plant weed in the forests and country side. Let it grow on its own

doing what exactly nigga.

u just write work remotely but dontr even say or showwhat exactly
A former student of my father (she was very mediocre) works for a German TV channel where she just puts the subtitles over the videos. She gets 2000 euros a month in a country where the average wage is 1050 euros.

A former student of my father (she was very mediocre) works for a German TV channel where she just puts the subtitles over the videos. She gets 2000 euros a month in a country where the average wage is 1050 euros.
dude u cannot be serious.

German TV channel = tax payer money
puts the subtitles over the videos = job created to fill qoutas

which incel will ever in his life get such a job?

Dude get serious, honestly no joke.

20210621 215126

Last edited:
what exactly do you do?
I don't want to give too many details but it's writing related. I educationmaxxed in English, although I also have a Bachelor of Science. Not that any foids would care about that because I'm a manlet.

This. Currently moneymaxxing this way and I don't have to socialize with normies.
And you can work for a foreign company from a richer country which will make you basically rich.

based
over for wagecels

I make that amount of money he makes for 50 plants in 5 years. It's over for me. How much jail time can you do if the police catches you?

Who you gonna sell it to? You're an incel, normies have their own drug dealers