Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Way uglier than I thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I'm fucking hideous, I don't even know how i'm supposed to ascend at this point. I'm literally truecel in every facet outside of being a manlet. "But you're on incels.is, of course you're ugly" yes, but it had been a while since I've seen my own reflection, and I didn't know I was so ugly to this extent. I don't even know what to do, I have so many hideous features I can't even target one at a time. I'm a truecel in the making, especially since I will probably inherit my moms house and just live off of AutismBux in the future

I don't even want anyone to see me. I can't go out in public without being completely ashamed, I need a paper bag over my head

Last edited:
So sick of saying "I might be living in hell right now, but in the future I will ascend" I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR THE PAST FUCKING ETERNITY GOD DAMMIT I HAVENT EVEN HAD A SINGLE FRIEND SINCE ELEMENTARY :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

That's awful. I feel a similar way and the main factor in me not doing anything is my looks.

My flaws:
Long midface, low set huge bulbous nose, negative canthal tilt, brown eyes, weird hairline, general asymmetry, underbite, 18mm philtrum, asymmetrical jaw, crooked teeth, low FWHR, asymmetrical eyebrows and brow area, thin upper lip, receded eyesockets, dark circles under eyes, weak narrow cheekbones, small skull, low muscle and weight.

That's awful. I feel a similar way and the main factor in me not doing anything is my looks.

My flaws:
Long midface, low set huge bulbous nose, negative canthal tilt, brown eyes, weird hairline, general asymmetry, underbite, 18mm philtrum, asymmetrical jaw, crooked teeth, low FWHR, asymmetrical eyebrows and brow area, thin upper lip, receded eyesockets, dark circles under eyes, weak narrow cheekbones, small skull, low muscle and weight.
Recessed Jaw, acne, negative canthal tilt, brown eyes, weird hairline, dried up lips, dark circles, weak facial structure, long midface, but I just look so uncanny outside of all that. The best way to describe it is, I don't have a natural look, I don't look like... a human, I don't know. My face is as fucked up as my personality, just kirby inhaled traits I stole from other people and applied it to my own

Hits hard, when I was like 8 or 9 I remember looking in the mirror wondering why I didn't look like everyone else
this is really sad, it touches my heart

[UWSL][/UWSL]

:feelsrope:

Stop StEMmaxxing.