Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Way too many peoole think I’m gay

TheGoat

TheGoat

Some guy
-
I don’t completely understand why people think that I’m gay. That thing most people say is that I talk gay when there is no gay way of talking and when did that equate to me liking guys. I also hear that my mannerism are feminine like how I stand, walk and stuff but that doesn’t mean I have like dudes. Also when they ask me they’re so causal about it people would just walk up to me and ask if I’m gay and I don’t have anything gay people but getting asked that question gets annoying

stop being gay bro that should fix all your problems tbh.

same thing. Got bullied throughout middle and high school for this

my mannerism are feminine like how I stand, walk and stuff
I guess that's the problem. You either change the way you behave yourself in public, or make yourself ready, as there always will be such questions.

lol @E.C.C.O alt
qlIHJ8R.gif

I don’t completely understand why people think that I’m gay. That thing most people say is that I talk gay when there is no gay way of talking and when did that equate to me liking guys. I also hear that my mannerism are feminine like how I stand, walk and stuff but that doesn’t mean I have like dudes. Also when they ask me they’re so causal about it people would just walk up to me and ask if I’m gay and I don’t have anything gay people but getting asked that question gets annoying
Maybe try owning it. Females like having a gay friend and maybe try to make you straight again.
Or they let you rate their tits or something because they think you aren't attracted to that.

It's fucking over if you're ugly and so girly people think you're gay.

I thought a friend was gay cause he is on a LGBT chat, but it turned out to be a LGBTH (H standing for hetero) chat.

That's all my experience with gay stuff, that and my best friend asking if I was gay in front of a 12 yo child.

Maybe try owning it. Females like having a gay friend and maybe try to make you straight again.
Or they let you rate their tits or something because they think you aren't attracted to that.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!!
LMAOOO

lol there is definitely a gay way to talk.

I also hear that my mannerism are feminine like how I stand, walk and stuff but that doesn’t mean I have like dudes.
I don't understand why people think this makes a male gay. Maybe I could speculate that you had an absent father, but that's just a guess.

I have the same problem. That I run/walk like a fag. It's over if you have effeminate kinesiology.

I thought a friend was gay cause he is on a LGBT chat, but it turned out to be a LGBTH (H standing for hetero) chat.
No straight guy associates with LGBT.

Families often cope with inceldom as you being gay. It's easier to accept I guess.

i got this alot growing up too, usually happens with a myraid of mannerisms you have:
+Gay voice (higher pitched and talking from your mouth as apposed to your throat, elongating or overpronouncing words) or you just naturally have a bit of a homo voice.
+smaller more feminine body frame or proportions
+little to no body/facial hair
+feminine mannerisms/"Beta" mannerisms characteristics

no one thinks i'm gay, they all know exactly what is wrong with me.

:feelsrope:

Even your way of writing makes you seem gay.

If people think you’re gay then you prolly manlet and have a very girly voice and walk like girls .

There are 2 possible reasons:

1) You just act gay. That's easy to fix.
2) You have a feminine facial bone structure and maybe even bug eyes. No not like a pretty boy, but like an ugly cute male. If this is true then it's over, you're fucked no matter what.

i got this alot growing up too, usually happens with a myraid of mannerisms you have:
+Gay voice (higher pitched and talking from your mouth as apposed to your throat, elongating or overpronouncing words) or you just naturally have a bit of a homo voice.
+smaller more feminine body frame or proportions
+little to no body/facial hair
+feminine mannerisms/"Beta" mannerisms characteristics
If with all of these nobody even asked you, much like OP, are you gay or something, then you tend to overdramatize your worst characteristics.

If with all of these nobody even asked you, much like OP, are you gay or something, then you tend to overdramatize your worst characteristics.
Thankfully not a single person thinks im gay now, this was up to the age of 17ish (i'm 25 now), fixed what i could and now people think i'm "masculine"

Thankfully not a single person thinks im gay now, this was up to the age of 17ish (i'm 25 now), fixed what i could and now people think i'm "masculine"
Are you indian? Indians have good beard growth for average, that's best cope for curries, to grow a beard, especially in the west, where you can't intimidate anyone with your 5'7 height. You said you're 6'2 which is pretty tall for curry, tbh tbh. Beard + 6'2 is something already. Also you can intentionally lower your voice.

Are you indian? Indians have good beard growth for average, that's best cope for curries, to grow a beard, especially in the west, where you can't intimidate anyone with your 5'7 height. You said you're 6'2 which is pretty tall for curry, tbh tbh. Beard + 6'2 is something already. Also you can intentionally lower your voice.
Yeah i talk in a lower voice, and i'm north indian yeah but i'm fairly light skinned and have more "persian/lebanese" features. and Yes i do indeed have a full beard, it was pretty fucking shit before but i learned how to do it properly + minox'd a a patch i had on it.

yeah for some reason normies think if you're kind of foppish or dandyish you must be some sort of queer.

most gays are macho men

There are 2 possible reasons:

1) You just act gay. That's easy to fix.
2) You have a feminine facial bone structure and maybe even bug eyes. No not like a pretty boy, but like an ugly cute male. If this is true then it's over, you're fucked no matter what.
I’m pretty masculine overall, though fat does go straight to my thighs and butt and stuff like a lady and that’s why I didn’t include it on my rant and I don’t have a feminine face structure it more like a caveman because I have an pronounced brow

Certain people have feminine mannerisms that attribute to being gay. It’s a good indicator of that though,are you gay?

Ugly male virgins are perceived to be gay since they can't attract a female.

I don’t completely understand why people think that I’m gay.
How old are you? Try working some shitty warehouse or factory jobs and when you've lost all your fingers in a workplace accident you'll be able to give people The Death Stare, and everyone will think you are Chad because you will look aggressive and assertive. Wait until you're 30 and then you'll be really bitter and pessimistic and you will project rage with confidence.

most gays are macho men

No, they're not. Gay men are born psychologically female. Some day while growing up they decide to act like "real men" (JFL) instead of wearing pink dresses and play with Barbie. But it's just an act. Gay men can never become really masculine. If nothing else their naturally female narcissism gives them away. The rest of their life is a mendacious hypocritical lie that they're "real men" into other real men.

They'd be more honest if they stayed with their girly childhood identity and transitioned as transexuals instead.

The masculine "modern gay man" is a variation on misogynist attitudes in society (yes, such can co-exist in a gynocentric world). I bet some of the most rabidly woman hating guys on here are actually not incel at all, but repressed, self-denying homosexual men.

Just accept you are gay, get over it, no one will judge you here

Probally better if you're gay tbh, you won't have to deal with the woes of women, you'll be in your comfort zone.